Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Update in bulletpoints. aint got time to write full lengths of crap.

- Still engaged although there have been some problems... some problems is an understatement.

+ I did actually manage to get my coursework in due to a little protest outside of my lecturers office. *laughs* I love my uni friends.

- I am buried and when I mean buried I mean, can't breathe, keeps me awake at night tossing and turning, having dreams of books chasing me buried. Under assignments, plus I have a time constrained assignment sometimes this week. DAMN BUSINESS. PPD and quantative Methods portfolios to give in. *cries*

- I keep on getting sick for no reason at all.

+ Uni sponsered pub crawls are the most funniest fucking thing you could ever attend

-+ I have a stalker, although he is quite a cool friend, he is very very much after me. Have I suddenly become some goddess that everyone is suddenly having feelings for me. I feel like Kaz, she has half of the male population attracted to her.

+ uni friends are planning another pub crawl *w00ts* spending more uni money wahhhey

- I kinda went mad on my student loan and I only have a hundred left from 1,600.

- I gotta move house again, fucking father won't leave us the fuck alone.

- I need to clothes.

- My mp3 player two weeks ago mysteriously stopped working. Fucking piece of sh-- *bangs the fuck out of it* umm that actually sounds a bit wrong.

+ I got drunk this week, I have done that in ages. eventhough it is still boring to me. but when I am drunk I can't help but be funnier than usual.

- My watch broke, my gorge watch, well technically Kaz broke it.

+ can't wait until I see dee. lol

No comments: