Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Claddagh rings entangled with grass

Guess whose back, back again, Martha's back, tell a friend.Guess whose back x6

Well from that entrance of my blog entry you can guess who I have seen. Lol!

Well martha, plus tim. Came back to the house. I miss tim because he is always down in luton now
and I never have a time face to face to catch up with him and his humor... oh knowone and I mean knowone can make me
laugh so hard until I am nearly pissing myself like Tim can.

I was waiting alone in Kaz's house because she left the door on the latch, but strangely no one was in so
I decided to stand there and wait for her. So I hear rattling of dizzys lead as she has just taken him for a walk.
Kaz walks in all smily looking at me comes a bit forward and I notice someone is still standing behind her
closing the door. Then I realised who it was and this look of shock came over me. My eyes popped out of my damn head.
Kaz just started pissing herself laughing.

So we talked and she has been upto a lot recently, only when everyone starts to know about certain stuff that is
when I will say anything about it lol. but yeah lets just say she has been very, very busy. She has had another kid.
Yes, another one. Remember last time she has a baby named Tyresse guess what she called this one... wait for it...god dammit people be patient...
Okay she called this baby reese *laughs* spelt that was as well.She also had it with the same guy that dragged her across the park by her hair *shakes head* this world is so funny.


So what's up with me recently... Um got my predicted grades back, I was floored, like a fish with no water,Panting, screaming and of course shock.
Plus, me nearly pulling Alex's arm out of the socket his predicted grade was a low B, mine on the other hand was an A. Yes a A.
Lord if I get an A I will shout and fucking scream for days on end.Lol! Alex started to be a moody cunt though, he didn't like the fact that I am
predicted higher than him because he is competative, even worse than what jasmine is. lol! aww cutie, he had a frowny face all day. Minus the fact of when we were in the park
across from college laying in the sun there was not a sad face to be seen. Jaz from college kept on passing by and wolf whistling at me, it was funny that girl cracks me up.

There is a possibility that all my friends have been nagging me to go download that I actually might be going with Zen (david, "aka" my gay lover)
He wants to pay for me to go. Cal is praying everyday that david gets paid soon so all the tickets don't run out like. So there is a possibility, quite a big one,
because dave never likes to let me down that I might me going. If I do go I can't wait to hook up with all my friends from manchester and yorkshire who are going, plus the ones
from london, like Jenny, Piablo, Lexi "aka" alex,alan,mekhi,val,samantha,pacey,seara(us blackies representing) and etc.

Oh I borrowed boots to Kaz and it took her two weeks to destroy them *Shakes head* just trying to sort em out. Before mum finds out that Kaz borrowed them and destroyed them.
lol the have a cig burn on one side. The front is badly scuffed and the swade, no longer looks like swade because someone smartly wore them out in the pouring rain.

Going shopping with char today and maybe after that I got a feeling that lexi (alex) will call me to come and meet him.

I recently took some pictures of myself and more and more I swear I look like an emo. A black emo ...is that even possible. I man I don't have to dye anything black
because I already got that down. Although lexi is the first guy to realise that my hair is not black, well that's because he has seen it all the time in the sun light.
oooh did I mention he got some sexy jacket the other day. Ever watched dracular 2000 I think when gerald butler (the guy who was the phantom in phantom of the opera)
he is in constant wearage of this long black jacket, the longer version to my short jacket. Might find a pic. We were walking down the street wearing our jackets and I swear people were
looking at us in awe... straight out of the matrix.

Ooh just checked out the specs for the ps3's re-launch and omg...*waves bye bye* to the xbox360. Has blown it out of the water.
Yeah so what the design is not so hot. But hear this. There is 3D controller that allows users to navigate through games by simply tilting or moving the controller in the air . That's some hot shit right there.
Its price tag is ranging in about around £330. It will also link the psp as another control pad, being able to use that as a way to see behind you. Good thing people though, they have changed the control pad back to the one
we know and love, so no boomerang shit. Plus, downloading games, levels, tv shows, films and all sorts included. Plus I quote form the evening standard " The ps is incredibly powerful and far more advanced than anything we have seen previously" *smiles proudly*

Anyway got a lot to do, talking to dave online and can't be sitting here typing about my life and the crap that surrounds itso I am off. Have a great week whatever you are doing, love ya loads byez.

No comments: