Monday, May 22, 2006

Okay, this morning I did something that was only hard of me to do. My friends had enough money to pull together and buy one more ticket to go download bought the ticket, it was out of me and Cal to go. They originally gave the ticket to me, then I thought of the time that cal has been having this year and told my friends to give her the ticket, give her a wicked three days. I abandoned myself and gave it to her. Now she is going around to everyone saying that the boys love her more when really and truth of the fact they loved me more because the ticket was given to me. Its me who gave you that damn ticket, so stop rubbing it in my face like everyone loves ya. god damn.

Anyway alex as a treat ages ago and didn't tell me got me tickets to go and see fall out boy and didn't tell me until last week so this thursday I will jumping up and down with my buff boyfriend to the sounds of fall out boy. *smiles* can't wait.

Um what else, what else.... can't think of anything... I will eventually, btu whatever, yeah having fun so I'll see you laterxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what I mean


http://www.freewebs.com/famavolat/shiny%5F1.gif

Jay