Monday, October 23, 2006

- Feed my immune system to the sharks -

Okay hey guys... just writing in my blog because once again I am t home and I am sick. I hate being sick, but the thing that is making it worse is that, I have already paid to go and see inme and I feel I might be way to sick to go. I got a pounding headache, my throat feels all scratchy and the back of my eyes are hurting from any sunlight, which is also bad because as I am typing I am looking at a bright screen.

The initial plan of the inme gig was to go to the gig, where I get to first of all swoon at how hot all the members from brigade are lol, then hopefully enjoy the gig, leave, get some food and then drinking fest. I'm not up for the drinking thing these days. I mean it gets boring, yes you get the same fucked feeling over and over and over again, bit bored of it to be honest. But, the people around seem not to be, because all they do, do is drink. I have uni and stuff and I guess sometimes they think I am being uptight and superior (which I am not) I just find drinking till I wanna puke really dull. The thing I also hate th emost is when kids start doing it, like its some whole new fucking discovery lol, they start like "corinne please tell me you drink" to which I say "yes, I started drinking while you were still playing with your fucking barbies, and I'm bored"

Awww my gland feel like shit, I feel like shit. Kaz is saying that I must come on wednesday and that I must drink. Sometimes I swear she doesn't hear me when I talk. I AM SICK, THE LAST THING ON MY BRAIN IS ALCOHOL. I have a PPD assignment to complete, I mean I've started it, but I haven't organized it on pages into a presentation nothing. I feel ill to type talk or anything.

One good thing though I got my watch from Hong Kong on ebay, which I won *does a . dance* oh yeaaaaahhhhhhh, plus alex sent me my engagement ring in the post. Kaz said ph that must be some cheap ring, but I don't care I know it comes from his heart so to hell with what everyone thinks lol.

I wanna be well and not sick, sick is bad. Look I have even started with the crazy talk, flying elephants, ghetto pigs, guy starting at the edge of my bed holding up cheese.

Oh yeah guys I'm starting to try anbd make templates again, I've been neglecting getting money off people for a while lol! but Now yeah *kkkkeeerrrrrrchhhhiiinnnnngggg* its money time. Alex Hopefully should be coming down on saturday he has been coming down alot more recently. I think he is home sick. *gives Lex a hug*

Anyway the light from the lappie is killing me gonna go and try and rest now. Got to make myself well I just gotta.I only have by the end of tomorrow to do so. Anyway guys cya.... and always remember the guy with the cheese at the end of your bed, he will come while you are ill and not of full health. HE WILLLLLLL.

No comments: