Sunday, April 15, 2007

Babes.. what?!? Can you get the britneys in?

Hey everybody, Hows it going? everything is good with me, yeyness. I have been okay just got the last bit of stuff to do with uni. revision and stuff to completeand a business plan which I have have to open up a business with Ozzie and fiona. A hairdressing shop lol.

Anyway, I got locked out of my house. Yes the lock just kept spinning around. We had to ask neighbours too help us get into our house. They gave us a screwdriver and basically the words of get to work came to mind lol. So anyway the guy that lives upstairs tried to get in through our kitchen window but of course it is too high up. So after my mum's much stubborn attitude (which is very often for her may I add) finally decided to call the locksmith.So we call up our landlord (who didn't give us his mobile number, but everyone else in the building has it) and is like I aint paying to get a locksmith. So we called the locksmith anyway... to cut a very long story short.
We called the first locksmith who decided to take an hour and an half to tell us that he couldn't someone out to us. Then we called a second company who took a long ass time to come. It was so long there are pictures of me by my door, falling asleep. lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mr landlord who said he weren't payin for us to get in our house. Had to pay because we weren't paying for jack *laughs* So I got the invoice to say haha bizatch you had to pay (well that's not what it said exactly)

umm had a good two weeks holi off. David is still begging me to go download... it just aint happening I am going st.lucia mate. sun, sea and money at my fingertips.

What else, what else. The corinne and blessed feud still continues, Well today at the feast, he decided to tell me that I was a lazy bum and that if I didn't get off my ass he would spit in my face *laughs* I just laughed in his face. I didn't even bother with him. The feast though at church was great... minus the fact that sometimes I feel I uncomfortable being there, because they want me to dance and try and be part of them. Sometimes, I dunno I feel sepearate though.

I am trying to keep going to church, be more strong. lol

I didn't get much pics of the feast, but when brother lyndon gets his he will probably give me some.

Trying to move house and I am still looking.

My brother is finally out of prison.

The gang went to have chinese during uni break (easter/ reading week) and I couldn't finish food. Me and my black self couldn't finish jack.

I have an assignment to hand in which I am procrastinating on.

Money on thursday, oh yeahhhh bubs, the smexi one is going shoppin'

Buying a new phone after the one I have had for so long decided to give up on me... Poor thing.

Still trying to find a house.

Posting up this pic to make lex happy lol (the things I do for you):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just thinking of how hunger is gonna strike me for a few days.

Anyway people Love ya but I gotta go and do this damn assignment. X X X


कोर्दिए लोवेस यू हर्द्कोरे
(cordie loves you hardcore)

No comments: