Sunday, April 01, 2007

Keep holding on.... Cus I know we'll make it through. I'll make through.

so I finally finished my three day fast and have been going very easy on foods and what not.

today one of my mums old friends tina came round... Now at times me and tina use to butt heads and she used to get on my right nerve. but then again there were times when tina was compasionate, lovely and generally sweet.

So the was all this enticipatiob being made up from my mum. Apparently, she was the one who made my mum "smile" again... HA. Anyway, so my mum goes to pick her up from the bus stop and then they arrive at the door. Tina has a baby (her baby is soooo cute) but anyway,she comes standing infront of me and I was like "hey tina, tina tina tina" and turns to me and gives me the most dirtest look ever and says "you haven't changed a bit" I felt so hurt because I was actually nice to her. Of course my mum wasn't paying attention she was too busy fuzzing over the baby.

So she looked over her shoulder again like why are you still standing there. I wass so angry that she was in my house and still managing to make me feel down about myself. What am I supposed to do, get a face transplant? totally change who I am because you want me too. I am a tomboy, yes I dont alway dress in higheels and random crap and friggin skirts. The funniest thing yeah, this damned woman hasn't changed either. She is still wearing skin tight clothes, her hair is still gelled down like no mans business. All that has changed about her is that she doesn't sound like she stepped right off the banana boat and has actually grasped our way of living. Damn she angered me.

Plus when my mum was like say hi to corinne she was like nah that's enough give him back now he needs to eat.

So I just kept myself at a distance, which envolves me sitting here writing this entry.

I only hope that tomorrow is this sunny, because I feel like sitting out in the sunshine with a couple of friends and just watching the day pass by and crank up some tunes in the park.

No comments: