Saturday, May 26, 2007

Girls are bitches - so fed up for them as friends.

Hey everyone I am actually meant to be at church right now. I am cuddled up in a blanket and not feeling too well, my head is still funky and my eyes really hurt.*cries*

I Don't really have anything to say except.

I brought a new dvd player, because the other one decided it was going to break. I bought the same one (because its cute) but in silver.

I dont know even why I started this entry I mean I have been writing tons of these of recent. I dont know I thnk I perfer doing this than having long convos on msn or human contact.I am kind of liking being by myself, and not having to explain and sit and talk to people. This is all takes to long to do these days and I just come out of it feeling exhausted.

I can say to one person, who I actually miss. Dave, you were so right mate, you were so right and I chose not to listen to you. I should have taken you up on manchester lol.

The people I thought really did understand me, the people who I thought I can trust... Ha .. you really can't. Its DTA all the way now.

Anyway apparently my uni friends are going out today as well today (they went out yesterday), might as well go and have fun with them.

cya round x x x

No comments: