Saturday, May 19, 2007

Howdy doodie nice people. Stop messing up naruto for me you baka's

First I am going to go on to a yey and hello all spree then after I am going to go into a rant. If you dont watch Naruto at all you may want to skip the second bit... Right *rubs hands together* time to start.

Hey all, I have got so many emails from people who stil keep an eye on this place, telling me that I need to write something new.Lol. AM I THAT ENTERTAINING? XD. Anyway, uni doesn't allow me to have the pleasures of being free to do anything that involves a social life... minus me drinking coke in the pub and watching my uni mates make complete prats out of them selves, which by the way I will get to see again next friday. Lol. I have to take pictures and show you these insane people.

Well I can happily say though, I have finished all my exams, they were hard *cries* Law was great, I felt I had done excellent in that and working in organisations, its just that darn quants and a bit of frigging economics which is worrying me a tad too much. Eveyone came out that exam with one word hanging from our trembling lips.... that word.... that great word was SHIT. Yes in a row 7 people said it. Then after there was this whole thing where everyone kept saying to everyone "I'll see you in retakes" lol.

If you haven't noticed... I have a new blog design, which may I add I did mysel, yeah same all design but is dedicated to sasuke, eventhough I hate the little fuck, he looks sooo cute in that pic, so I had to have him on here lol. Nadia already left me off liners praising the design (she's a sasuke fan girl.... Kakashi should kick some sense into that boys ass seriously Nads)and she litraly sending me kissing down webcam when I signed online,why? just because I used some certain music in the background.... anyone other than Nadia (yes you are not allowed to participate you heard me) who can tell me what music is the background? where it originates from? or whose theme it is? If you can I'll give you big hand claps on webcam lol. Also I look kinda emo in the pic of the week lol... Had to show off my konoha leaf village head band... lol I know sad... but nadia has one too, but she has the sound village one (you villian)lol. This is all toms fault he got me into this damn anime, and I'm watching it like 24/7 lol.


Other than that everything has been good, my exams are finally finished, I am free, only problem with that is that I need a job. I can't deal with another broke summer dude, it would drive me crazy. Although I have been going ebay crazy again ( I really have to stop that)Anyway on to my next point... these damn idiots who keep on spoiling shipuuden for me.

Right listen you stupid little crappy mongolian desert ratty I know what happens in the storyline next my dad works here there and everywhere shits (s'cuse the lang). Its nice that yo know what happens that good for you, but can you not put in a place where people generally dont wanna know. But right now I am up to date (finally) with naruto episodes and shipuuden and still waiting for episodes to load.

I've already found because of those dumbasses that

- sasuke kills orichemeru.
- Sasuke stabs and murders naruto in the end.
- That Gaara dies.
- Kakashi dies too ( nnooooo not my baby)

Is there any point of me watching it now, nope I didn't think so... I might as well move on to the next anime that brings slight interest because the rest of the season is just messed up.

But from season 1 to 9 anyone who hasn't watched it... (yes naruto is very annoying) but other than him the storyline is wicked.

Plus, because of people I keep on seeing Kakashi's face.... his real face without the mask.... very sad. He looks hot but I wanted to be a surprise lol.

Anyway I am done, with my litte geeky chat.In about 10 weeks I turn 20 ARGH....OMG ...I'M OLD.Must cling on to being a teenager for dear life.

No comments: