Wednesday, August 08, 2007

They Patched me up and sent me on my merry way

Hey Guys I am a bit weak at the mo, so I am going to give an update as fast as poss, before this damn tablet knocks me out again.

I had the operation on monday, I am still pretty weak, and have slight discomfort, but I'm doing fine.

They were even thinking of not doing my surgery because they couldn't find a surgeon who was free and willing lol. But finally after 4 1/2 hours wait they finally went through with it.
I came out looking like hell, honestly... but my mum, Jay and Kaz and ryan (lol!) made me feel loads better.

I am now at my new house (yes I have moved) and I have no internet, so its a bit annoying but hey gotta live with that for a while until I get everything sorted out and I am back on my feet again. So I will be around for a bit.

Thank you everybody for the texts, calls and emails to check if I am alright.

Soz you guys feeling really tired so I am going to go now.

Love ya loads

*mwah* x x x

No comments: