Monday, September 10, 2007

Update.... yeaaaahhhh yeaahhhh another one.

Hey everyone just updating 'cus I was ordered to *hits Nadia* (tell me, why can't you just call me LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WOULD) *Sighs*

+ I no longer need nursing at home *jumps around does a little dance* and my cavity (as they are calling it now) is at its final stages of healing.

- I am actually starting to feel claustraphobic in my room.

+ I am planning to get 2 new guitars... I know, I know. I have no space to put them, but I will find somewhere okay. they are cheap and from ebay... annnnnd are handpainted like my guitar with butterflies. Although, the pink Hello kitty guitar is singing to me in my sleep. No, this is no joke I tell you,I have been dreaming of this guitar.

- I am so broke at the moment that it actually hurts. Ever felt so broke, that your heart feels heavy... no.... well you should try it, its a new pitiful experiance.

++ I am going to see david for two days next week. I miss him, I can't believe he abandoned me here in london and never to return, his answer to this...." Well... come and live with me". *dry tone* Yes Dave, that solves everything. *laughs*

+ Just thinking on how to decorate the claustophobic paradise (my room) I'm downsizing my bed to a mere double. I know, the pain. I am going to try and find the most smallest desk known to man, get a few draping cloths, tv, pillows, upto date posters (that's a lie I have loads of posters I just wish for more) dvd and cd rack, shelves and I think that will be it.

- Alex I thought you said you were going to stop stalking me.

-Yes nadia I will start your request for me to make a naruto and sakura video to even in death by evanescence, but it would be easier, if I could see the 4th movie then the song it would go.

+ Uni starts in four to five weeks I haven't started applying for my student loan, neither do I know whether I am going back or not.

Okay there you go, an update. it was boring and also time consuming.

love ya all x x x

No comments: