Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A cold that could Kill

Hey everyone went Karoke on thursday ... Didn't get up to sing...why? because I have lost my voice and currently sound like a man who has been on 40 cigs a day lol.

This is my second cold/flu thing in four weeks. My immune system, the most crappiest thing I know.

I was really, really tired. That's only because I spent the night prior to that thursday at karoke in a hotel room with jon and Kaz. Before you think it, I was not doing naughty stuff. okay maybe a little ... kidding.

Well the army is letting Jon stay in the hotel because he has no where else to go. They are basically paying for everything.

So kaz heard this and her eyes lit up lol. I was too ill to go down stairs and drink with them because I was coughing and blowing my nose. So I stayed nice and snug in the bed. btw that bed was damn comfortable.

During my journey to victoria station I had my first ride on the back of a bike... Did I look hot in a helmet? hell yeah. lol. It was fun Chris had bike but people were afraid we would take off if I got on the back of it and never to be seen again. So the bike was off limits to me.

Unfinished....

cordie x

No comments: