Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today's the day when I sit by and watch my life waste away

Hey Just back dating entries.

Sometimes I just find myself writing blog entries and then thinking, why the hell am I doing this. I mean I have no reason to write these things, but because its beccome such a part of me I can't help it.

whats happened this week?

My Aunt was diagnosed with cancer again, and my mother is going down to yorkshire to see her. I would have loved to go there because I LOVE THAT PLACE. I would marry it and have its like sheep and cow infested babies. Plus, I like being around my aunt. She's funny and is religious, but not as serious as my mum. Although she can be strict I love my mum for the way she has pushed me 'cus least I know I haven't done anything that I would really REALLY regret ...Well not yet anyway.
Sooooorry vic I know you have been annoying me for the past few months to suddenly turn up at your door step but I want some time alone. lol.

I've nearly got my voice back but at the same time have made everyone else around me terriby sick. I sang on Monday yeyness. I was also very confused on monday, but lets not even touch upon that subject.

still haven't recieved my student loan these people are taking the p-i-s-s.

I have a new found love for Quantative methods (statistics) ... yey! I normally hate maths and all that it stands for.

we need staff and some damn new members at sbos boards... google is being a bitch to us.

I bought slipper socks *stop and looks at everyone watching at her* WHAT!!!! *cute voice* they look like slippers but they are socks and they have loads of spots on them *giggles*

I crave pizza... ummmmmm pizza

Rewatching season 1 of angel, for what reason I don't know,

I'm trying to stop myself from buying the ipod Touch. I need an mp3 player (well I dont need one) and that thing is as smexi as hell.

Must start playing naruto arena again I was pretty good at it once upon a time.

Posted up new pics on FACEBOOK (well I should have by now anyway)...I must really update myspace and who uses bebo? just sounds like a damn african name. Sorry that was rude I take that back.

Plus I haven't made a new template for here yet, I really should. The Sasuke template must disappear, I know as soon it is gone I am going to have hate mail from nadia. Got the film yet? if so send it to me.. Quick tings blud quuuiiick tings.

Wrote a song yesterday called hello to fake dreams. Its sad.

Right so my lovlies I'll see you again for another great and exciting entry (lies)

Bye x x x

No comments: