Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I need a break... A long break away from life.

So apparently I'm very rude, horrible. That I am not a good christian or I am not trying very hard. Me asking someone to listen to me instead of completely talking over me and coming to their own assumptions is rude of me and I should be listening attentively to everything that is being to said to me. Even though half of that stuff is not me, never has been me. But I am like that.

I just need a break... a break from all of this stuff. These people are putting me off. I dunno what to do anymore. I am not having my own way. I am just confused at what everyone tells me to do. I do something then another person gets angry at me for doing that and then takes not responsibility for it what so ever.

I'm just done. Done with it all for a while. I can't this much longer. I'm fed up of crying, fed of being talked at like a child, tired of not being heard and being that little squeak in the corner... I've been humble, i've taken crap continuously. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I wish I did take my chance when I ran away to totally disappear I mean get on a coach and left to go to some other city.

*sighs* Ah well.

Just got to make myself happy again. Imvu and music here I come. I am going to dance this crap out of me.

See ya x

No comments: