Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who would've thought that pretending was easy.

Here's me with a deadline over my head and I'm still procrastinating. I have a deadline at 3 tomorrow afternoon and right now. I have 5 questions to attempt and I'm on the third on yey!!! I left the easier ones for last as a little treat but they are still going to take sometime to do. Its now 03:00 in the morning on the dot and I have Its only love Blasting in my ears - by Heather Nova. This song is so beautiful its inspiring me to make a Naru Saku AMV. Should be fun. Only 2 more projects for the year and I'm done yey *w00ts*

I'm worried about something that is happening to one of my friends. I really hope it isn't what I think it is. If it is I may have some serious problems on my hands. I will go into detail when I know exactly what's what!

I'm smiling again today even though I have the deadline of the century hanging over my head. I know however God is helping me smile and be calm and be at peace because everyone is stressing and I'm cool, here watching anime, listening to music. Doing work at the same time. I thank him seriously.

Last week was not a good week ... but I'm smiley again. I however found out one of my uncles had a heartattack esq thing. So I hope he recovers and that he is better *hugs him*

I drew a new pic the other day and I think I am going to finally colour it. There is one of me and another of Kakashi and Kayane I never really finished. I need to draw a Naru Saku and a pic of my friends and family, colour it take it to a shop and print it as a poster.. I just need more practice though and I need to learn some techniques.

Hopefully Fran will be willing to give me some tips.. I hope she is alright. Seeing her again made me realise remember what it was like being her friend. The constant sarcasm, made me feel like I was at home again. Strange that. I wish we never stopped being friends, because maybe I could be a fraction of what she is today instead of the shell I am at the moment. Don't worry guys I will recover. Just give me time.

Anyway I better get off I have work. Now its 03:10, Its all good I might be able to get some sleep if I finish early. Next time Hopefull I will have a review of Ouran Yay!!!! *huggles you all* I love you so much x

Love...I used to think that I know

why we need this

I just assumed that weren't always be fine

Now I don't think that we last the feeling

But we.. let everything build up inside

It's only loveBut love.. should make us strong

It's only love

But love.. has been hurting so long

What a challenge.. honesty

What a struggle to learn to speak

Who would've thought that pretending was easy

It's only loveBut love.. should make us strong

It's only loveBut love.. has been hurting so.. long

And it's all, it's hard on meIt's tearing my heart off me

Love..And it's all, it shouldn't beHoping to learn only

Love..Love..

There's a party here on China beach

Still a pile I don't know

Tell me.. is the ocean a gift or a thief

The ocean let go..It's only loveBut love.. should make us strongIt's only love

But love.. has been hurting so.. long

And it's all, it's hard on me

It's tearing my heart off me

Love..And it's all, it shouldn't be

Hoping to learn only

Love..Only..

Only love.. Love..

Only love.. Love..

Heather Nova - Its Only Love

No comments: