Saturday, August 16, 2008

Filthy Dirty Disgusting Brutal Bottom-Feeding Trash Bag HOOOOOEE! / I'm cancelling this subscription because you have to many issues.

LOL the title came straight from Chris Jericho. Sorry I was just reliving the good days on youtube today.

Today I'm angry, annoyed... about everything its a strange feeling. I have been snapping at anyone and everyone. I'm tired my head hurts due to the bright lights in the office. I feel uncomfortable in general.

dunno what it is to be honest.

I'm on the bad side of poor too lol.. not that that matters.I'm antisocial... hmmm something I never knew I could be, but of recent I have been embracing this lifestyle and I find it fits me more.

Being by myself, spending time with me, less interaction with people. hmm however it has made me unapproachable. Then again me being unapproachable is yet again not a bad thing... more time in my own company.

Hmm.. maybe non existant, maybe I wish merely not to exist anymore. Wow that sounded rather emo *looks up at her fringe* you are doing this to me aren't you.

I have a new project I plan to pursue, I dunno if its going to work out. Not going to mention it however until I know for definate. Its sounds like one of those crazy, farfetched ideas that is spurned in the far reaches of my brain. However, it sounds do able and something I may enjoy doing.

Currently out of my sudden boredom in this wonderful brightly coloured office (being sarcastic.. the walls are grey and some of the attitudes from people here could induce nightmares) I'm watching inuyasha ( I love this anime) Well not as much as vampire knight, bleach, Ghost in the shell,naru or escaflowne, but its getting there.

They never quite finished the storyline in the anime, so you then afterwards have to go on to a manga site and read endless manga, which I do sometimes. (nearly every friday... naruto and bleach new manga chapters translations come out) but there is alot of damn manga *jaw drops* this might take me awhile... so back to the series.

Um the thing that I cannot seem to shift is that the voice of Miroku is voiced as another one of my fav anime characters Van Fanel from escaflowne. So when I look at the screen and see it miroku there something in my mind keeps saying that is Van's voice... don't look at me like that, my brain works in magical ways XD
and his love interest is Sango who is also voice by non other than the same person who does the voice for hitomi *LAUGHS* My brain hurts from all this confusion because it doesn't end there

Koga = same voice actor who played duo in Gundam wing and wolverine in xmen
Naraku = Same person who voiced Folken from Escaflowne
Sesshomaru = Same person who voiced Trieze in Gundam wing
Hiatchi = Same guy who voiced the mole in Escaflowne
Renkotsu = Same person who voiced Allen in Escaflowne

and I'm pretty sure in one of the episodes I heard the voice of relena in there somewhere.

are you seeing why my brain hurts. Its like all the animes I grew up on combined in to one show and their voices sounding exactly the same.

Hmm what have I got planned for this week:

Nothing , but this stuff..catching up on sleep and exam which I already know I aint ready for. My coursework was good I think... I hope... dream ... *sighs* oh well.

I think I may go off now and start my sketches of pimp my pavement, pimp my wheelchair/Zimmerframe and Michael jackso-- I mean orochimaru likes little boys XD


Pretty words roll off of your tongue
Come out of your mouth heard by everyone
So convincing I believed it for so long
Still I can't figure out why
... everything you ever said would ever make this right or guilty
Now you say you wonder why you're my best ex-friend...

Alesana - Best Ex-Friend

No comments: