Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Final Fight I'll Win, But I Will Go On Until The End.


So clever,
Whatever,
I'm done with these endeavors.
Alone I walk the winding way.
(Here I stay)
It's over,
No longer,
I feel it growing stronger.
I'll live to die another day,
Until I fade away.

[Chorus:]
Why give up, why give in?
It's not enough, it never is.
So I will go on until the end.
We've become desolate.
It's not enough, it never is.
But I will go on until the end.

Surround me,
It's easy
To fall apart completely.
I feel you creeping up again.
(In my head)
It's over,
No longer,
I feel it growing colder.
I knew this day would come to end,
So let this life begin.

[Chorus]

I've lost my way.
I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is hard enough
Without you fucking up.

[Chorus]

I've lost my way.
I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

U-uh, u-uh

The final fight I'll win,
The final fight I'll win,
The final fight I'll win,
But I will go on until the end.


I love the end of this song. It means a lot to me and its comforting. I haven't written in here in ages. I miss doing so. documenting my life somewhere. well not to my best ability because sometimes I manage to offend people on here even though I don't mean to. I don't speak my mind much so on here I usually let everyone see a little tiny glimmer into what's going on in my head.

I'm going to keep on smiling I have decided. No matter what I hear, no matter what is going on, I will succeed, I will fight and I will win. So I can be a bit shy and stammery but I'm fed up of hiding away in the shadows of my past, where the dust and the staleness lies. Minds never letting go feeling they must get everything. Well take it. Take it all.

I will still be :D

Like my mum says the lord will fight your battles for you, just believe and have faith in him *smiles* so true, so very true.

Today I hung out with frannycracklepop.. *smiles* in other words franny. It was fun we got like really hyper in the park and talked and it just felt good. I needed that, to sit and talk to someone who listened and I did the same in return. I came home feeling so darn happy. She took loads of pics of us acting crazy.

We are thinking of meeting up and doing certain devious things and taking a walk around few museums and randomly go for walkies.I however will need money to take part in these certain activities, but ahwell.. I always find a way.

Fed up of the drama and the break today that I had from it, was good. I am back with a positive outlook.

so revisiony fun this week, apply for grants, watching Inuyasha (yeah I never watched the series seriously before) waiting for more vampire knight (come ooooonnn october)bleachy and naru tomoz yay!

Things to look forward to.

SECOND YEAR OF UNI (*w00ts* finnnnnaalllly)
ANIME CON IN IRELAND (friends online meet up..Hoppppefully)
3 DOORS DOWN GIG (omg I can't wait, may go alone though because I haven't got a lot of my friends are 3dd lovers *cries*)
EPIC START OF SCHOOL YEAR PARTIES
GETTING A JOB (wherever it may be)
LAW MODULES FOR NEXT YEAR (I own in law. I got the highest grade out of our year for law this year. My coursework was an average grade it was my exam that made it take off. I can't wait to get this years modules... oh work experiance)
GOING TO BE ON TV... CHANNEL 4 TRANSMISSION SHOW...(go me)
TO BEING THE BEST DAMN THING YOU EVER HAD -- (to one person specifically.. nah kidding lol)

Things that are gonna suck

ASHLEY LEAVING UNI (I haven't even started but I am gonna miss his blackinese self)
YEAR 2 WORKLOAD
THE RECESSION WE ARE HEADING FOR
WINTER (summer kicks winter ass period)

No comments: