Monday, November 21, 2005

god I can't think of a title

Um I had a really good entrance to this entry before and title. But now I can't remember it after the comp decided to crash half way throuhg me writing my entry and I couldn't copy and paste in time. *cries* So liek I was saying before this entry is just going to be filed with lots and lots of pictures because I found new and old pictures and I actually took a picture of my house bathroom .... what it is the nicest part of the house lol. So anyways lets get kicking with these pictures.... first of is my new abode and here is my bathroom.... gorge bathroom doesn't it just look so nice. and the lights dim down so you can have a really relaxing and music filled bath....its just nice. Okay I was talking some ideas over with my friends online and I said I wanna change my look and said well why don't I just go for the total I am a chich trying to be a boy look (not that I am not already half there) and I said to them that I was going to cut my hair down to look slightly like a boy they didn't believe me so I did it. Okay so most of the time I wear a hat but hey I kinda like it. me and my short hair and winnie the pooh that scott got me Me trying to hide how short my hair is... Me posing for the sake of posing

Okay well that is those done.Now we are moving onto the new ghetto version of the charlies angels...this time it actually involves black people... well black person meaning me... we are gonna start up a whole new tv programme. called Ghetto angels.. well it will entertain me to do something for it... but hey here you go pictures again....
Ghetto angels
Ghetto angels with sufia being a bit crazy
Me and char
Me and char chowing down @BGK

Cool this is goign alot faster than I thought it would because I have to write up the html and evertyhing,which can be annoying and stuff lol! so next topic of picture showing is me and my guitar pick that I carry around my neck... everyone keeps on seeing it on webcam and asking me what it is and saying that they like it. so I took pictures of me of course modelling it. I swear I am enjoying taking pictures of myself these days it really needs to stop.
Modelling pick and herself
This pic came out more kinkier than it was meant to.

Okay so also me and a couple of online friends had some fun online and did our best to dress up as ningas while on webcam and gave each other funny names.... now I can't remember my name... because it was way tooo long...but I must say my pic for it looks extra cool...Ninja cordie to the rescue

You see guys that was harmless we are now done with the picture showing lol!
Well nothing has been going on with me really. Was at Kaz's this weekend and just some stuff really blew up, but lets not going into that. Just getting clothes and stuff ready to go america. Also we have just realised that my pass port needs updating so yeah that needs to be done too arrrgggghhh.... oh great they are showing people around this dump of a college... why unless out of desperation (which is what I had) would anyone want to come to this fucking college lol! anyways I gotta go now and see sufia was meant to meet her at 6:30 and it is now 6:30 so I really gotta rush...lol! see ya laterxxx

No comments: