Saturday, November 26, 2005

Its dimsum time...special forces on the gogo. love isn't brains children its blood, blood screaming inside of you to work its will

MARTHA ALERT!!!!MARTHA ALERT!!!!! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!!!! HIDE IN YOUR HOMES.SHE’S BACK!!! *Everyone runs*

Yep its true people her dumbness made her way back into our lives yesterday and what a hilarious day too. Where towards the end I wanted to go home but I will explain that later. So anyway here’s me walking along the road sporting my new black coat (which is just nice btw) When I bump into Kaz and Dwaine. While going to check my balance and I didn’t get paid. So I bump into them and kaz tells me. I just saw Martha. My face fell I was like uh why. She like has a dog now and lives in a car. Don’t think you didn’t hear me right because you just did. She is living in a car apparently because she fucked another hostel up and made herself intentionally homeless. So char arrives and so does chantelle. Martha had saying to Kaz that maybe they could walk the dogs together. So us guys go out have a chat and just sit in mcds. Then yeah there is alcohol brought and everyone started getting a bit merry, except me (like usual) and started doing weird stuff. Chantelle would not let go of me for the life of me. Now me being the nosey type there was this big white canopy thing that had been sealed off. So opened one of the sides and checked it out. It was a Santa’s grotto in the middle of Peckham. I feel sorry for what that Santa has to be ordering for those kids. “Hey little boy get up on my knee. Now what do you wish to get for Christmas” “I wish for a rocket launcher, a few guns, some weed and a psp because I have been a good boy just to receive them all Santa” LOL!
So we actually went in there and they were making their noise although I got to sit on Santa’s chair the longest. Yey!!!! So a security guard turfts us out. So char leaves at nine because of her hostel curfew. So Chan and me go to kaz’s with Dwaine who met up with us at blockbusters and saw that I was the only sober one out of all the three. Kaz got into an argument with D (again. I swear every time I am around they have an argument and are starting to put me in the middle.) So we are walking down the road all of a sudden I see D walking away and Kaz stops to cry. We ask her what is wrong and basically D doesn’t like seeing her drunk and stuff.
So she goes towards her house and lovely Martha is waiting for us all on the stairs. So I see D in the distance and start calling him. We meet each other in the square he says “what is it Corinne it is pretty cold out here” I said “ if that is your way of telling me to hurry up it aint going to work” he smiled at me as he knows how stern I can be.
So I was talking to him. I actually seemed to be getting somewhere, I mean trying to make you understand what is going on and how a girl would see it. It was going good, until drunken kaz came into it and started asking me what is going on. So we still tried talking but too soon it turned into another Karli and Dwaine argument. Karli starting following him into the pits of hell (Dwaine’s house)
So I go up to the front doors a there is Martha saying hi Corinne how have you been? And all that shit. Then Chantelle decides to leave me ALONE with Martha. So I here’s me just trying to put on music and stuff …you know trying to drown her out. Then she asks me so how is that curtain boy…the one that I used to talk to. I was like which one, trying to make her say his name. She was acting like she couldn’t remember his name for the life of her. YEAAAAAAAHHHH RIGHT! Then she asks me this question and I had to laugh afterwards… “Are you still going out with Asher?” “Thank the lord in the high heavens no” “so he is single” “I think he is..I don’t know…I don’t talk to him” “why not?” “Because he is an asshole” “what…I don’t understand” “didn’t think you would Martha” “so no-one is like going out with him” “I don’t know ask him” TEN MINUTES LATER “so is Asher coming here anytime soon” “I don’t know Martha ask his sister she would know” “Okay” lol! I think she is going to pursue and old target, which would be a barrel of laughs for me to watch *cracks up*
So Kaz comes back with D and says they are going to watch a film together so there ‘s me getting my coat on ready to leave and then Kaz says take Martha with you. I was like uh …why???? Because I want her to leave with you. So Martha’s dog jem and dizzy look at each other and suddenly they start playing, but then dizzy had something else in mind. Basically dizzy was trying to hold jem down to fuck her. Martha was “you are not ready Jem you are too young” I had to laugh. So we had to try and keep them apart. So Martha said she wanted another drink and makes another roll up. It was like she didn’t want to leave in the end me and Kaz had to try and force her out of the door. Lol!!! Then when we are outside she made me stand there telling her to Old Kent road through Peckham. After all that and this is at 2 in the morning she decides that she is just going to end up going to taking a 12 to Walworth rd. I just kissed my teeth and walked off.
So that was the Martha day for you guys. But I just think now she is back she won’t stop coming until she pisses someone off.
XOther things to rant and rave aboutx
-Can I just ask how annoyingly dumb is Techmo? I just thought oh okay they are letting Microsoft in on something that Sony had first, you know making dead or alive available on both gaming platforms but no. Techmo has sold all rights to dead or alive series to fucking Microsoft. That means for people who love dead or alive like I do and have been playing the game since the Playstation came out, and dead or alive was their opener have now lost our opener game. It was opener to ps2 as well so what the fuck is happening. I swear to god and I am not converting to xbox (again) just to play DOA and fable1 and the second fable that should be coming out soon. Uh it’s just pissing me off *growls* I swear there should be equal rights to that game since it has already built quite a strong fan base on Sony.
- True crime is back. Its called True crime New York City. I hope it is as good and maybe even better than the last one that was out, because I loved the last one. Nick is not back as the great (he is quite alright looking for a game character. WHAT... come on girls you can’t tell me you don’t think Ryu from street fighter is alright) policeman he was lol. But there is a black dude who looks like snoop dog in his place. I can’t wait to play it. Ahhh shit its Dim sum time
- A new need for speed is out. Yey!!!! I can’t remember what the fuck it is called but all I know it is new.
So guys I think this is my entry for you. I’m done for the day. A bit tired too and I haven’t attended college yet. O h lord keep me awake during English lol! Anyway guys I’m going to jet out of here see yaxxx Let me just leave you with this though….
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: