Tuesday, November 15, 2005

ighetto and isteal - Cheaper versions for black people. Shroud of darkness is my friend. lol!

Please leave me alone
For I can not let this go
It's the lie that I live
Everything that I give

Shut the fuck up
Please tell me that I have grown
For I have bruises left to show
And I fall in between everything

Let me see
Come on, get up
Let me see your bruises

Cuz I will never let you know
Cuz I will never let you go
Please leave me alone

Let me see, let me see, let me see
Come on, get up
Let me see your bruises


Oh my gawd, I say OH MY GAWD. How long has it been since I wrote in here? I promised myself I would never abandon this blog. So I guess I have to keep writing... Um what have I been upto recently. You know, the same old, same old. Tierd as hell, nearly finished my ucas form (I hate that forms guts)plus I need to go back to St saviours of shitty Olaves to get a reference from miss weston. Hopefully she will make it nice and also make me look interesting. I need someone to go over my personal statement and see if it sells me, you know.

Um I'm getting a bit sad that I aint spending new years with all my friends I think it would be cool if I could.

Oh big news...well 2 pieces of big news... Well finally me and my mum have left the hostel and have got a home...our home far away from Old kent rd, Walworth rd, peckham, camberwell all of it. But I can't say the location, just incase one of my family memebers decided to relay the information to him. But we are fine the house is nice, although I do have a coffin for a bedroom and my mum has like the mc mansion, but I don't mind so much...my own space, my own area and no Azera, which for me is the best part. Oh that bitch must have been oh so shocked when she walked through the door and open our bedroom door just like she does and everywhere was bare.
we moved out while she was at her mum's. We never told her that we got a house or anything like that. We picked a date, grabbed our shit and left. Yey! But of course Azera said that we took her food from the frezer (I'm sorry when did Azera ever buy food) she also told the office that I took her drink and stuff (Yeah sure I did Azera) You do actually realise that after we are gone that house was like the sahara...it was just dry... (I should have taken pictures) So that means since I have my own house now sooner or later, probably in january sometime I will get broadband or something. I will never leave the internet if I do, but ah well.It Would be easier for me. When I can, I'll post up pictures of our new house and people who are friends to me (you know who you are) will see it, or have already seen it in person.
Jasmine asked me if I was going to "CHRISten" the whole house... get it CHRIS-TEN. I calmly said no... no matter how tempting it may seem I will not...wait I'll change that....I will try not to CHRIS-ten the whole house.

I swear we are acting like a married couple now that we making cheryl (his stepmother also my cousin) terribly sick. She just keeps shouting at us "go out already" she walks into the living room and I've got my legs on him and he's stroking my hair and we are watching simpsons and she is like "go out or get out" lol! I was just like WTF??? calm down Cheryl!!!

second piece of really great news for me anyway... I am getting totally hooked up kind of in a marriage way and entertainment way... well I've been asked like a thousand times to be married too and I said yes as a joke, but now thinking about it, who is better than what I have got now. but then again we being stupid and he just kept on putting on my ringing saying "you may kiss the bride" so yeah Married *LAUGHING* sweet and over cheesy chrissy awwww. Plus come America time when I get down there I will be given a PSP (finally), Ps2 (because my uncle is fed up with his)a digital camera (cybershot) He said this one is a maybe (a big maybe) a new laptop, because basically I am the niece he has never met before. So, he is going to spoil me rotten...wicked.

Plus started my own rpg... I have got lots people involved helping me with it so I will post the address when its done and I will also need a bit of staff to help me keep it going. So if anyones interested email me at cordiecupcake@hotmail.com not corinne@arabia.com 'cus it won't get to me. lol.

Other things that have happened...

We had to move char out of her home... which was just not very good for me because I couldn't see anyone in the house so I started throwing money to the window to get charlottes attention and then her mum opens the door and says "do you wish to come in." I was so embarressed.

Plus we met a cool guy down westend called Casper, he was australian and a very nice bloke I must say. So we all might be meeting up with him sometime and just walk the streets or london lol!

Alan is slightyl creeping me out to that fact that sometimes I am actually scared to talk to him online. Yes, he keeps on licking me hello and asked me if I would be the first black he could every screw I was like Okay wtf???????????? and I was on webcam so he litrally saw the shocked look on my face. I couldn't be exactly mean, I can't do mean, well I can but it only comes out when I am pissed off or when I am intentionly being a bitch. So I just said alan I don't think so.

My third husband (scott) won me a winnie the pooh at namco and he now sits proudly on my floor until I actually sort out my room and its contents. Idon't think that will be until January so that's gonna be one messy house lol.

So guys I'm gonna call it a day. Don't know when I will post next, but lets hope it is soon. I'm am going to go home now and put my tierd self (eventhough it is only 11am in the morning to bed see ya laterxx

No comments: