Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm so far gone now, I've been running on empty

Hey Guys... wah gwan Blavz.Well you know what after all this time I might be giving up this blog. I am not comfortable talking about my life anymore, not even in a joky way like I use to soooooooooo until I can you know get past my random shit there will be no writing in this blog.... okay maybe little messages to people who still check this thing and if you still do damn you people must love me *laughs*.

Just filling out LEA forms and getting ready for exams... scared shitless. I am getting down to work now, because if I don't I aint going uni... except the fact that I have already got an offer, an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER (yeah I know I am heavy innit) from Kingston University. *smiles my ass off* So they want me with the grades I've got now... but that is to do Media Technology. So that is knd of my back up plan if everything doesn't go as planned...it will be hello Kingston.

Other mad stuff has happened... Kaz managed to break...yus you read that right, BREAK dwaines window. I couldn't get down there myself because yeah I live an hour away and stuff and I was called up and I had a cold and had been in bed nearly all weekend. I called a certain person hoping that they would help out and not be such a big mouth and learn not to bask in their favouritism, but did they....No. So Kaz has been at my house since monday. She went home today, but we had fun it. My mum took care of her and was just comforting her...(you that is the stuff my mum is good at). So she felt at home.

Un talked to david today and him and Kaz kinda talked lol!Yey!

Getting a new job where I get paid 6.20 hour, which means I will be able to help out alot more and plus replace my laptop. Buy a tv and other random crap for the house.

Alex keeps on asking him why I won't go out with him...its hard to tell him the reason... but he is really becoming a pain with asking me (and yes I know you can read this) I hate it when I am pressured and I know half of my college think he is the buffest thing to grace Southwark college doors but if only they knew what was going on in my head right now they would understand.

Anyway I am gonna go now ... I'll write in here maybe sometime in june or maybe earlier than that.

Oh btw we are talking about the stages of an emo kid and how they are denying what they are because they think that everyone think they fucking conformist (which for me is true because they all look alike).

day 1: 'i am NOT AN EMO!!!!'
day 2: 'why do you keep dissing emos? thanks alot!'
day 3: 'i'm getting my glasses on tuesday woo!'
day 4: 'i've gone off now.'
day 5: 'you get all these scenekids who go off bands really quickly and all dress the same'
day 6: 'I AM NOT AN EMO!!!!!!! emos all wear the same clothes and cry in corners and cut themselves. but i don't do that. oh no.'
day 7: 'i am NOT A GOTH, I AM AN EMO!!!!!'
day: 'i don't conform to labels or stereotypes.'

Then one guy comes out with this....
im going to start my own goddamn trend...

everyone is going to not wear clothes, and instead staple pieces of cloth to their skin...lets se how many people follow

lol! Anyway I'm gone Mwahxxx

No comments: