Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm a fake

hey guys *waves* I'm bored in a net cafe so I just thought I would waste a bit of time because david is meant to be coming online to talk to me about something and so far he is a no show. God have people forgotten that phones exsist and that the internet is not the only form of communication. lol.

So how I am I doing? not to bad and not too good either. I have to except the fact that no matter what I do and how much I try to fix the direction of my life I end up back in the shitty hole I first started at. My mum is still being a pain, now she is arguing with me over me not eating as much. Its not exactly like I am wasting away is it, I have enough fat on my body to last me two winters *laughs* she thinks I am becoming anorexic because I am not eating as much. God damn woman stop watching me and watch yourself.
Spoke to my bro the other week from prison, he is okay a bit tierd from all the work he has to do everyday but he says he is survivng. I told him about what my mum did to me on Valentines day and he waas so angry and stuff he wanted to call her up and speak to her about it but I just told him don't worry I will get hendrick (my other brother...yes Kaz, sufia and Jay the buff one) to talk to her.
I actually feel really sick recently, I still have the never ending cold that I got since I came back from america. Then I may have to have another operation come this april (The cyst resting on my spine has grown back again...very painful) Last time they did that operation I stopped breathing so i only wonder what is going to happen this time.

Kazzy bought me a studded belt from camden and I like it. Plus it makes my ass look even better lol!!!!

Ucas and the uni stuff is doing good so far. I am liking the pace that everything is going at. Plus getting excepted gives you that type of buzz. I need a serious adrenaline rush I haven't had one of those in ages. Damn I need to go to a theme park.

Vic called me up yesterday while I was watching No angels with Jay to tell me that he inally go that blue Ibanez that I loved and had to stare at everytime I went down to huddlesfield. Bastard! He has money and myself I am only wondering how Iam going to survive next year with no job (because I am planning on leaving) and just other stuff.

I need to start decorating my room honestly, eventhough it is a coffin I have to make the most of it right. First thing I need to get is a bed, because this sleeping on the floor shit with about 4 duvets has got to stop. Plus, wardrobes. I guess I have to ask for more hours at work. *screams*

Okay well david is online now so I gtg seeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxx

No comments: