Friday, April 07, 2006

Easter...exams...revision...date...*smiles*

Um Okay I'm at the internet cafe like I am most of the time these days. No wonder I am sooooo poor. Lol! Well I am a little annoyed because of revison and exams. I mean, what teenager isn't shitting themselves about some exam about to take place. Mine determines whether not I go to uni or not. I have never failed before and I aint about to start now *wolf whistles and cheers* Thankyou.

Alex and me are starting to become more official lol! I know you lot must be wondering what is taking me all this time. The boy is Hot, sweet and is into the same stuff you are go for it. Well, that's all I have been hearing from people in college. I've just had alot of stuff on my mind and now I am like, you know what fuck it. Why don't I just go ahead with it and see what happens. It was embarrassing though at lunch last week in the middle of the hall I was holding my lunch waiting for my friends Jaz and Remi to get their lunch because it was taking ages and he just walked in spotted me smiled, walked towards me and was there he was smootching my face off. Not good because Jaz right next to us, watching us seriously and was like "wooohooo girl get to working" we just had to stop and crack up.

I've been trying to take a picture of him for ages, but he keeps on running away from the camera. Why are guys always afraid of a camera??? Uh I dunno. But we are going out next week *smiles* I think to watch scary movie 4 and go somewhere else but he won't tell me where. *shrugs shoulders*

Got a new cross the thing looks gorge. I saw it in the shop and I swear my heart missed a beat. *laughs* yeah so I just had to buy it. bought a new top too. Some other stuff as well.

On sunday me and david hopefully are watching wrestlemania together and he hasn't watched it just so I can watch it with him. Sad, but loving and geeky...*hugz* So come sunday I shall be in his house, in his bed with icecream, possibly popcorn and Pizza (um..... pizza) and kicking back. Aint done that with him in awhile so we have alot to do afterwards.

Okay well I gotta go because , my best friend Kaz has just lost her dad and is very upset about it, so bestfriend to the rescue. Okay so see ya x x x

No comments: