Monday, April 03, 2006

Updates

Hey guys well I have all my uni choice back. But now I am getting a bit you know freaked out because of the change and I have to go and take an exam at london Met uni. Plus, I'M TOO TIERD TO START UNI. I don't think I am ready. I know sounds stupid, but I really do not feel ready. Plus I have to make a definate replay to all of my unis before the 4th of May. So I have a whole month to figure out what the hell I am going to do. Whether, I am going to make up my mind and go to uni or not. I just feel to tired honestly, believ me its part of a dream of mine to step into he doors of uni,but I dunno. I have these unconditional offers sitting here looking me in the face and I don't want to take any of them up. *shakes head* The closet to me is London Met and Greenwich, but then the others are Kingston uni which is far off, and another uni which happens to be all the way in ealing. So I am slightly screwed up travel wise. lol!

Other than that everything has been good. Went for a job interview and I got called yesterday and told me I might have a place. The guy didn't sound to sure lol, but hey whatever. I got to apply for my student Loan, which I should have done already arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh.

what else... I know I had loads to fill you in about but I can't seem to remember what they are... ah this brain of mine. Been writing alot more poetry recently, which kaz has been looking through my book that I carry with me everywhere... trying to evtry a poetry thingy and I have to do some kind of poemy thing for my exams too so I have to keep on at it I guess.

Anyways I am gonna go because I have loads of stuff to do and basically this is taking up precious time to write.

can't be bothered with a funny pun, or any thing humourous for you guys today so... bye, seeya later and have a nice day.

No comments: