Monday, April 10, 2006

I Love spending my time with you....

Hey ya all. Well this easter holiday is looking slightly hopeful as I actually won money for the grand national got around 200 hundered quid kept 60 and gave 140 to my mum and where has this 60 quid gone...EBAY AND FUCKING CLOTHES LOL! and of course the girlie accesories like eyeliner and eyeshadow (not that they are going to be used that often) but yeah might as well you know pile on the endless make up like girls my age do. who am I kiddin. I may have the biggest and visible blackhead scar on the side of my face and also building family around it. but guess what I couldn't give a flying fuck about it being there. If it wants to stay there then go ahead I do not care, it would be nice if it went away though. Maybe my face might not look so pachy and stuff. Although guys ecspecially alex likes to tell me how innocent and cute I look. Look people yes I know I look 12 can we drop it now!

Um played a little prank on Zak, well not prank but to see whether he does know alot about music as he says he does. In his words not mine " why do these people keep on asking me have I evr heard of this band or that band. I probably know most of the bands out there". I said to him do you know crossade have a new album and he was like "uh I've downloaded it" when in real truth of the matter crossfade have not got a new album out because they are taking some kind of hiatus...therefore...my dear old pal Zak is lying. Plus, doesn't know what he is talking about. I was just sitting there at my comp screen pissing myself laughing. aww I am soo good.

The boondocks, this cartoon that I saw in america that I don't think they are going to bring over here is really funny if you just love hugie taking the piss out of R.kelly."i yoy want to help r.kelly find him a woman his own age, take away his damn video camera,and this nigger some help. Havre you lost your mind and can you please stop the god damn dancing get some dignity" Had me in stitches for ages. Holding my stomach and rubbing my cheecks and all sorts. It just rules. Plus Fran is trying make me watch every downloadable ep of bleach that exsists. She said see would give me anal probing jark style...so I prefer to watch intentally.

Started a collage on my wall of just different stuff. I am atcually gonna have bit of it relating to my life, kind o some progression o my personality how I have grown, 'cus believe it or not I have changed quite a bit from a year ago. David saw it last night.

Saw wrestlemania last night, Must say it wasn't the greateset one I have wacthed but it was alright. Me and Dave did get a bit bored through the middle and chatting online. After wrestling, listened to music chatted, joked AROUND OR AGES. We both fell asleep nearly at the same time. During the night his cat took placement practically on my head. In the morning I was wondering why my head was feeling heavy when I was waking up. To find gombachoff's ass in my face lol.

So yeah I am just gonna get back to living my life people see ya later x x x

No comments: