Monday, June 12, 2006

MY FRENCH FOR YOUR ENGLISH

You want updates Jay you got them....

First to start with, I kinda broke the memory stick you gave me. I don't know how iut happened. Had a full entry with all the stuff that happened but I have no floppy disk or drive to actually transfer it ... so yeah I am kinda stuck.

Alex and David went to download and they totally got along they had a blast apparently. I was so happy and stuff as soon as they got there they called me up singing " I love you baby" down the phone and they got drunk together they gelled really well. Yey! everyone was wishing that I was in callines place, because she was being a bitch, a complete and utter bitch.

I was worried when we were lining up for our exam and alex and shaun were no where to be seen. Me, Matty and erin were looking at the door every five seconds. As we were going in, there comes Alex on skateboard (Yes he has a tendancy of skating around the college on it) and shaun running and skating their asses off to the line. He just stood there proudly sporting his Download pass thingy and arm band... plus, looking really cute. He came out with a really cheesy movie line too which was "Hey baby miss me". We did the exam huing around with him and david,who is on his way back to manchester right now and then came here.

Um Kaz kicked martha out of her house... I wasn't there so I can't actually say blow for blow what happened. All I know is, Karli got martha's big heafty holdal and took it down to the lampost downstairs , came calmly all the way back up the stairs and said to her "Martha there is your bag....follow it" classic line. To which she was in shock. They have also made her to believe that there is something going on between me and anthony and it didn't help that he started kissing my neck and whining with me. To which she attempted and failed badly... wow. So Anthony has stopped coming upto the house because he has a desperate fear of bumping into her again, after she got him kicked out , for budging past him going to use his toilet and then leaving the toilet to come face to face with his mum , who thought something was going between them.

Chantelle is having this fascination with Jamine even though everybody I mean everybody has got the fact that you know he does not like her, except her. He keeps not picking up her calls, blanking her and so forth and still she keeps calling. Damn I'm sorry to bring colour into but what is it with desperate white girls lol!

Dwaine keeps on pronouncing undying love to Kaz. We one day just sat there laughing hard about it saying how much he cares. TWO WORDS DWAINE FUCK OFF.TWO OTHER WORDS DWAINE MOVE ON.

Its getting closer to tuesday and we really miss jay. We wish she was here and everything. So I can just tell her all this stuff to her face and what not but she aint.

Oh and trinidad and tobago were playing sweden, and omg they were brilliant, wicked I tell ya...

But anyway gotta go love you guys and all that xxxx

No comments: