Thursday, June 08, 2006

There is meaning to the world when you are giving love

Hey everyone well I thought I would do an entry, because I am waiting for Alex to turn up so we can finally go and watch X3 together.
Although I have a strange feeling that we wont actually reach the cinema *smiles* plus we are going pizza hut with everyone in our english class even our three teachers which will be cool. Something that is strangely bugging me though. Alex and david are going to meet up at download and you know sleep in the same tent together, with also Stephen, Devz, Shaun, Lei, Calline. Then the others will share the other tent. I am getting scared for two reasons. David is actually making an effort to know people that I talk to, Plus he is not jumping down the throat of Alex, which is good. But it also puts me on edge because this is definately not him. As everyone knows David is never kind to any of the other males in my life. But he is going to share a tent with Alex. Baby if you are reading this I think David may be sexually attracted to you Lol(Joking) Everyone thinks he has a plan up his sleeve. I dunno what to think.So tommorrow I will get to go to victoria and watch them leave without me to go to download. OH JOY.

I also had to say goodbye to Jay for three weeks gonna be very hard, with the fact that everything is getting a bit hectic around here and I kinda need her harsh sarcastic humour around to kick me up the ass and keep me on my toes. Kaz, chan, Martha and I was there to send her off to the airport at 2 in the morning. We all felt terrible afterwards. So I meant to keep her updated VIA blog.

Um martha... well what can I say she is a brilliant individual. Well I can't say anymore yet but when I get tipped over the edge I started to explode you will know because that's when I start ranting. I've gonna start up the U.H.F.M site again filled with pictures, quotes and all. Humour for me and everyone basically.
Going yorkshire in a few weeks for week (There you go Vic you got your wish) and it is nearly my bday,well not yet since it is next month, but I can't help counting it down. Though it is gonna be kinda strange, this birthday is ... No brother. Yep, I still miss him. I just hope he is okay, he hasn't called me in months, plus its his birthday this month on the 27th.

Well I am fucking boiling today because it just hot outside and I am actually show my arms. I know wow.

Argh Lexi is here so I'm gonna take off. Seeeeeeee yaaaaaaa xx

Oh btw 7 months exactly today since me and Alex have been seeing eachother *smiles* *ghetto voice* Its alllll GUD.

No comments: