Monday, June 19, 2006

"Here's my thinking place. So when I am not here you can use it"

Okay so today alex decides to drag me out of my house at 7 in the morning to go and go to his thinking place. Okay here's me thinking it's close and stuff... He drags me to gatwick airport its a spot where you actually see planes coming over your head to touch down. Its quite cute but is also quite scary for the fact that someone could just lie there and take out their rocket launcher and blow the plane to smitherines *smiles*

But we just sat there, talked, ate and he kept on making very tempting jokes about the travel lodge. But I managed just by a thread to keep my knickers on lol! Plus, why is it nearly every guy I goes out with has bith of these damn artist in his collection Celine Dion *laughs* and Percy Sledge (He is the guy who made the When a man loves a woman if you don't know the song >>>Here<<<). We are just sitting there listening to his Ipod music on speakers and out of nowhere Celine Dion, A new day started blaring out of the speakers. I turned to him and was singing... it was then after I realised... um Mr I love slipnot, guns and roses and Metallica has Celine Dion on his Ipod. I thought it was cute then Percy Sledge, when a man loves a woman came on. Its my parents song, but he just started doing the most cutest thing and started singing it to me. That song always makes me feel sad and I told him why after, but it still made me feel all shy and stuff.He Tried to get me to dance with him, but it just weren't happening.

When a man loves a woman
He can do no wrong
He can never own some other girl
Yes when a man loves a woman
I know exactly how he feels
'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my world


Aint been doing nothing much... arggh forgot to tell you lot someone norminated me for fucking prom queen, fuck that shite I am not going. Who ever did that I am going to kill them slowly but very surely. Aint got much going on though I go yorkshire very soon and alex goes to scotlan a week to check up and stuff. It makes it harder to think that he is going away. But we made a deal, we will keep on with the distance thing until the distance starts taking its tole. But I don't think it will so much.

anyways gunna go 'cus I am meant to be at Kaz's now... love ya guys loads xxx

No comments: