Wednesday, January 17, 2007

woah season 4 is the shizzle.

Okay it is 06:42 in the morning and I just finished season 4 of alias.
Can i just say something, all this time I have been missing out.
It was jaw dropping... I swear my love for alias has been renewed like magic.
The Finale fight between Sydney and Nadia was hyped up a bit too much, but still, sydeny so would have died if sloane
hadn't saved her ass. Also Michael vartan (vaughn) hotttttt. In the last two episodes ecspecially must get that scene in the bar.
I would want treat him rough too if that's what happens *smiles*

I love this boxset must watch it again. *goes off to start at episode one* actually scrap that this must be borrowed to Sabriye.
Season 2 and season 4 are definately my fav seasons. They shouldn't have ended this show.. can't wait until season 5 comes out yey.

Yes, this may seem completely sad to some, but... *shrugs*

I bought season 2 as well so I'm off.

God if one more person calls me to tell me to call my dad... I will scream. Damn the man is evil, not sweet, funny and innocent.
Hell is that man, when they say the devil is walking this earth he is him.

Yes I know I have been pissed off within the last few days and surprisingly watching back to back episodes of Alias has calmed me down
ecspecially watching michael vartan for that long *drools* make me a very happy girl *laughs* twtylxxxx

Oh my favourite Sydney and vaughn scene, I also like what happens after but I couldn't find it. lol This scene is so sexy... vaughn and sydney in a club talking on comms about being "rough" but who is on the other side of the line. This scene is just class.

No comments: