Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's the way he is in your mind.

Pretty girl is suffering, while he confesses everything
Pretty soon she'll figure out what his intentions were about
She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and
Her killer instinct tells her to beware of evil men

And that's what you get for falling again
You can never get 'em out of your head
And that's what you get for falling again
You can never get 'em out of your head


It's the way
That he makes you cry
It's the way
That he in your mind
It's the way
That he makes you fall in love

It's the way
That he makes you feel
It's the way
That he kisses you
It's the way
That he makes you fall in love

- Mixed Verses Pretty girl by Sugarcult


Alex came to see me on sunday.. it was call we stayed up all night chatting and laughing. My mum wasn't exactly around
so no restriction of time. So anyway, his sister is recovering a bit he told me. I am so happy about that, made me smile, I did jump on him
and hugged him because I was so please and just generally happy.

um i think I need some help ... I have become addicted to sailor moon live action. what is wrong with me. I have to stop going on youtube, its making me get in contact with my inner child.
that wills me to watch these things lol. Everyone knows I already, for some wierd reason liked mercury in the cartoon, damn she is hot and evil in the live action version *tries to shut self up* and tuxedo Kamen (tuxedo mask) also known as mamoru ( darien)
is *drools* anyway no-one can take the piss out of me because he was a cartoon because now he is real so ner to you.

been also watching loads of ugly betty *shakes head* and kitchen confidential (show cracks me up). I dunno I think I should stop watching tv. it makes me into this obsessive I must watch next episode person.

And can abc please release Alias season 5 on dvd... some who haven't seen it are itching too. (you see what I mean)

I really feel in the mood for a mocha frappachino and its like 02:02 in the morning. Okay ever since I have started uni I have become coffee and coke hooked (well coke has always been there.. and no not the coke you sniff).
I think its because of lecturers and everytime after a lecture someone always mentions lets go and get a coffee. lol.So when I am doing my two days no sleep. that is the only thing that keeps me alive and awake.Okay and random dancing around my room
but that's it lol.

going to see the symbo boys play on wednesday *w00t* get to jump around. I felt bad last time. Andy told me to come, he put me on the guestlist and everything and because of things that week I forgot to turn up lol. So everyone remind me wednesday... gig.

No offence but how come African guys keep stalking me and telling me they want to marry me and for me to have their kids. They can take me to see their parents in all different parts of africa, one even said take me back to my home town. As far as I know, my home town is either london, u.k or Vieux-fort st.lucia.
I mostly have asian in me. its doesn't show because of my dad. Some people can tell though, because my hair is softer most of the time without relaxer, and my eyes look like they have eyeliner around them sometimes, when they don't.

Apparently my mum thinks that I am going to get married to a white guy. She has a "feeling" I was like oh little do you know. lol

my brother comes out of prison in a few days... dont know whether to be excited or to think oh hey bro when you going in again and leave me here with your crap to sort out.

OTHER UPDATES.

+ uni is having a ball lol. That should be eventful

- No money... running really low. Must get new job, must get it quickly. Student loan comes in 3 weeks... hold on I say for dear life.

- I want to go download, but I got better things to pay money for. I can't believe that brigade weren't invited to do download *shouts at them* YOU GUYS SUCCCCKKKKK.

+ PS3 *W00TS* too expensive yes... come christmas things will be better. I love it how critics are like are you willing to pay £400 quid for ps3 or are you willing to pay £200 for xbox and I was like ummmm you guys are frikking stupid. Xbox was that same price its only because they wanted to be competative that they brought their prices down. Xbox knows it aint that good so they have to strive for damn sucess. Plus, damn its how the business goes right?

- JASMINE SEND OFF THAT DAMN POSTAL ORDER ALREADY. BEFORE I GET BLACK THINGIED ALREADY.I AM NOT CHANGING ACCOUNTS BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SENT IT OFF YET. I WILL KICK YOUR ASS CHILD.

No comments: