Friday, July 02, 2004

Drama Groups

Okay well I'm meant to do another drama exam at the end of the year and I'm already pissing myself! last year I with two bitches Jessica and nisha who gave me so much hasle and stuff that I was getting stressed and now I'm getting another one *mutaz* the one who thinks she can sing and practically breaks windows everytime she open her horse of a mouth!!!!! ever since birth I was made to hate her! Today I was put in her group along with emanuella, vicky and zoey! I do't mind vicky, Zoey, and manny because they are my friends but her! so when Emanuella told her I was working in their in her group she started having a hissy fit and it was right in front of me saying: no she's not in my group, she not in my group! and right now I don't want to be! yesterday we went bowling it was fun and we met one of the new girls called Varuna! she was nice, but it's a shame because we are upper sixth and she is lower sixth and those two years don't communicate much!!!!!! I also found out that pamela ]like edward! I like edward too I'm not tooo stressed about it but I know she is much more prettier than me and skinner and he likes that so I'm kind of out done here so....what can I say! I am sooooooo tierd right now!!!!! oh yeah and may I say something summer may not be summery but this rediculous!

No comments: