Thursday, July 22, 2004

umm today is the last day

okay let me give you an update on my life okay!!!!! I am now a prefect of year eleven! problem no.1 that can be solved by end of the school year today! no.2 being a prefect I have to sit on the stage and might fall asleep because I'll be soo bored!!!! can be counterd by last day of school! notice how the last day of school solves everything!!!! oh and it's my b-day on saturday! it should be sooo great I just can't wait! I'm finally turning 17 and nearly away from the grips of my father, just one more year to go!!! wohooo! many people are angry that I got the position of a prefect because I didn't even apply for one of the jobs and got given one! I was shocked myself! okay so today I'm dressed hmmm punky  but cool I haven't got the wristband I got from camden on which is good or people would have started looking at me weird! but I went camden a few days ago and it was fun and I also fell in love with this one shop and this shirt that I didn't want to leave without buying it but it was 29.99 and I didn't have that type of cash! oh well bye shirt! ummm sabriye found out she was going to be the form prefect of 8 blue mr boyds form class! now that should be class! he will be eyeing her up! umm I am totally head over heels for these guys and I'll name them and see how my taste changes over the summer

1. Michael Landes


2.Michael Vartan


3. Yannick bisson


4. adam garcia




No comments: