Thursday, July 01, 2004

had to act stupid yesterday!oh and HI!

Well Hi to everyone out there and welcome to my blog I guess. I had another one but I had to give it up because I forgot the password!!! stupid huh! yesterday in Drama I had to reactment of Frankie and Johnny and it was quite embarrasing! I had acrt out two characters at the same time it was so wembarrassing I still have it playing in my head! I was sick yesterday I mean all my breakfast and stuff I had at break, came flying out of my mouth! I had to bolt out of drama!And then act a very embarassing part after that. Well mr Jahanns My drama teacher said it was okay so.... I kind of beleive him! yesterday, raina told me some interesting information about some of the girl that I know that went to megans party! turns out that everyone there had kissed everyone else ! and that's not good when you go to an all girls school!!!!! but anyways everyone got off with everyone and two girls Natalie and ashley took it a little bit further in the bathrooms! I'm not one to gossip but everytime I see these girls I just want to burst out their little secret! Like today I saw Natalie and Ashley holding eachother in a quite sexula way and I was think my lord I'm not going to say! I'm going to burst! soon! I already had something like this with an old best friend! she started to get on my nerves but then I found out she was dating another girl from our group and now she's using this as an excuse for me not talking to her when it was her rudeness two weeks earlier that got me stumped! I hated it back than when Me, sufia and Francesca! we always did everything together and then, sufia started to hate Francesca because Francesca kept on copying her.Then I was the piggy in the middle, trying to be friends with both until, Francesca got a new group to hang around with and was not in our form room alot! so I formed a new group of friends and I used hang around them alot and she used to ignore me, but because me being as kind as I am I still talked to her! Then one day because her full group were there she thought she would act as if she was bigger than she was! I went up to them and said hello her and jasmine did not answer! so I said it again! no answer. so I thought fine then.......so becuase the printer in library was not working I went to the computer room to find Jasmine and Francesca in there! so she was rude to me when I asked about what happened so since then I haven't talked to them. I honestly don't know what's happening to this school! and she saying I'm a homophobe! my best friends is gay and I find it quite insulting for someone to call me a homophobe because I care about their personality not their sexual orientation! I feel quite annoyed for all these things that have happend but I hope it will all change ..............one day!

No comments: