Friday, July 02, 2004

Hi

well I'm starting fresh I have just started back ssso and I feel like I should have been waiting to go to orpington! but instead I'm here back in this school, going to saty there for another year! fantastic! hear the sacasm! I guess I'm abit dissapointed and upset that I could be having a new life at orpington college, with at least being in a hand of cute boys! but hey but that's my life. It's very unfair! I wish I could be there, but in a way I have comfort in this place than I would in Orpington. although a sad feeling does come over me. This is jasmines last day at this school, I thought should mention this becuase she keeps on going on about it. Oh and jasmine is leaving to go to america tomoz and she is not packing any clothes, I know , I know kind of weird she going to america without any clothes. and her dad is taking her shopping in New York and shes a luck biatch. It is as everyone is spliting up I mean Sufia is going to lewsiham college and lord know where kaz is right now I haven't spoken to her for long time and Jasmine is going to Kings college. I don't feel alone but I just feel the split more because I'm always mending the split that is between us I guess that's just me caring about others instead of myself. but I love these guys, they are my family and everything I know!!

They helped me escape home and now they are going to not be in my life so often but I'm alright I'm okay.......

No comments: