Monday, February 28, 2005

Damn this place is cold. Kiddies it's time to go home!

The best thing, and the first thing to ever happen in St.Saviours history. We are allowed to go home early due to no heating. Thankyou God, 'cus I am freezing, no lie, I can actually see my own breath. The sixth-form block is the worst and yes that happens to be where I have all my lessons.

But less on my day at college and more on what I found out yesterday.

I happen to be a little nosey when it comes tomy brothers. I can't help it. I was going past my oldest brothers wardrboe and a yellow bit of folded paper caught my eye. In fact my brother had not told me the truth about our little trip to jail. On it was a report of the incident. They actually describe me as hostile on this report......liars, I was crying. I didn't know what was going on....Hostile my ass.

He told me he was down for having no license or insurance and told the policeman that it was his friends car and he didn't know anything about the drugs found. On this report it claims and I quote " you instructed Grace France (our lawyer) you did not have an insurance or license. You also instructed Grace France that you had purchased Crack Cocaine for your own personal use"

So the fact is that my Bro was found holding a class A drug and has been granted unconditional bail and must attend Walworth police Station on Thursday 19th of may 2005 at 11am and monday 28th of February 2005 at 10am (which is today) for not havign a license. I can't believe this I know I sometimes feel like I hate him, but what the hell is happening. I can't say anything to him, 'cus he would know what I have been up to. Why didn't he say something about the drugs not being his. He promised me and looked me in the face and said he wouldn't take the fall for his stupid friends and does he do - he does the complete opposite. I can't believe him.

The funniest thing happenend on Friday/Saturday. Charlotte and Kaz decided they would call me at 12:23 in the morning and this was just after I did a very long shift at work to get some extra money, 'cus lord knows my parents are making me pay for everything. Kaz was so pissed she just kept on laughing down the phone eenthough she had nothing to laugh at. Charlotte just kept dropping in the background and calling for Kaz. Kaz decided she would keep saying she loved me as well. It was jokes lol!

Okay so I think I'm done for the day. Might be going to the cinema with the girls later and possibly do a tiny bit of shopping (not that I'm a fan) I just need to. Okay guys I'm done. Oh Dave you were right I listened to that Kelly Clarkson song it is so me!! lol! oh and Ash I miss ya this much *holds out arms as far as they can go* lol! okay now I'm done.

No comments: