Friday, March 04, 2005

This child is in some deeeeeeep Trouble

So me being a lazy cow didn't decide to get out of bed until 11:30.Got dressed to go to college. I was meant to be in at 8:45. Anyways, get in and got caught going in through the back door than who other than Ms Weston (the head of my sixth form) and she called home to tell them that I haven't been attending college and that I might not be entered to my Media exam because I haven't been attending my lessons. Everything just started coming out and I just couldn't take it. I know when I go home today I'm gonna have a lot to deal with. *sits infront of the computer needing a BIG hug* I could hear my dad going totally berserk down the phone 'cus I happened to be in the same room when this converstaion was happenening. I felt tears burning in my eyes. I'm used to trouble, but this was bad, real bad. I think my parents realised that their angel has finally fallen and can't be bothered with life or school.

The girl that was a great achiever and stuff, has long left the building but I guess they don't understand that I was even given an ultimatum that if I continued with this attitude that I will be kicked out of school! do I care? .....some of me does the other bit of me doesn't. I don't know why I have suddenly become this way. I'm used to proving teachers wrong in this school but now I just can't be bothered.

Dusted off my old Staind cds and put them in my cd player to remember my Staind obsession....yes that's what I call it my obssesion. The great songs they have e.g. it's been awhile, so far away, Zoey Jane, Fray. Great hits. Anyways I'll see ya guys later bye....

No comments: