Monday, September 05, 2005

Bleeding totally for you bleeding

Well everyone I have had a packed week. Yep very packed. Um Friday it was mark’s b-day we had so much fun it was great but on that Friday we all got a bit tipsy and we just started running around Camberwell Green Park. I started singing for fun it was entertaining for them lot. Then again I am always entertainment. *smiles*. I also for some odd reason was shouting in the middle of the park with Kaz “I am black”. Shock of all shocks charlotte…Yes miss Hayes did not and I repeat did not drink any alcohol. My husband (Scotty) keeps on laughing at me ‘cus I kept on dropping off the bed while I was trying to lie on it.

On Saturday Scott’s dad was taking us to some ones birthday party or something so we went. It was the funniest thing ever, there was loads of Karaoke and stuff and we wanted to go up to and sing, but we didn’t but I met Scott’s skinny cousin Lenny. Lets just say something me, Kaz and Jasmine were being touched up by him, kissed, groped and don’t even start talking about Scott's dad he was attacking me. Literally he was groping my butt, kissed me on lips (very forcefully) pulled me around the pub by the chain on my cargos and commented on my knickers, that he had to take them off me by his teeth lol. It was quite funny I just had to keep on telling my husband to make his dad stop and protect me, which was funny. His dad kept on giving me drinks and Kaz’s and Lenny kept on attacking me and Kaz’s tits not good. So as a dare…. We all dared one another meaning me, Kaz and Jasmine to all kiss each other and not just on the cheek or anything full on lips. So we got on with it and we thought it was quite funny that all the boys were left in total surprise it was so funny they were all like do it again. Oh please do it again. Then they dared me to go up to Scott and kiss him on the lips I couldn’t. So Jasmine took the dare.

So after much eating and much drinking and dancing down the road (don’t ask) we got back to Kaz’s house and started playing music and singing along. It was quite the thing to watch all of us screeching to whenever, wherever by Shakira.

On Monday went to go to visit Chris. No one was in the house. Kicked his ass on Underground 2 and Tekken 5, numerous times that it was shameful for him. Then he just wiped the floor with me on Worms (which is another one of my specialties) and Pro evolution soccer 4. Then we went downstairs to watch buffy.
Now I can tell you something we weren’t nervous to be around each other it was just that we both knew what the other person was thinking. So every time I tried to get up from the sofa to get a drink he kept on pulling down by my chain. (what is up with guys and my chain. What do they look yankable?) so anyway on the last yank of my chain. I fell on to him with my legs over his lap, which fucking hurt. I only remembered that because I still have a bruise. He laughed, smiled, rubbed my back, aww’d at my sad face and leaned into kiss me and there we were kissing. lol *blushes* *see’s stbfe’s lot jumping around* We talked for long afterwards and he made another black redhead joke about how it is now affecting my ability to stand upright. We joked about. We know we are about to play with fire for a second time, but we just gotta stick this one out together. We are gonna try and not take it any further or not tell anyone. but its gonna be hard. So after having a slight water fight in the kitchen. He walked me to the train station, waited for my train to take me to Denmark hill. We stood there listening to the mp3 tracks on his PSP (he better stop showing me the features or I’m gonna jack it) When my train came he didn’t wanna let me go not that I was minding us standing there and hugging and kissing each other, but I had a very impatient Mark and Sufia waiting for me in Peckham.

Went to Shaun’s house it was alright… everyone was laughing and joking and stuff and Dwaine was so high, his eyes went all glassy. Now I know when someone is high. I have seen my brother in that state many times. It was funny how he was denying it when he was stumbling around. Um had to babysit Kaz for about half an hour or so while she laid on the concrete for taking in
too much alcohol at once. *tuts*

so what else have I got to do this week. Um enroll for college, see my brother, meet up with vic who is in London again. Me and chris to go Forbidden Planet. Go stationary shopping… Oh yey! Update my blogs template. Yep I made one that suits how I feel right now. Um change my blog song to “since you’ve been gone” me and char have been ranting and raving about this song. I think Kelly Clarkson would have got less people calling her a poser if she just stuck with her original look but did just did the song. Not Play dress up. The song is still good though.

Um got loads to do, and little time to do it in. Blog requests have been flying in like no man’s business. I Have one of the most complicated request on my hands right now. To make her writing area shaped like a moon and her tagger area shaped like a star. Taking off for now guys. More updates soon…see yaxxx

No comments: