Sunday, August 28, 2005

The wings of an angel fell upon me

well I counted how many songs I have written over the summer and bloody hell I could make about three albums plus Bonus tracks lol! Sufia wants to do a joint collaboration in songs and stuff. Hey we came up with a funny band name for me mark and Sufia. "Performing live for the first time Whitie and the tick chicks" lol! Well on Wednesday (even though the weather sucked) I went out and hung out with Chris. We ran around west end trocodero and he brought a £100 digi cam from the gadget shop and he brought me a flying fairy thing. Because I'm a fairy in disguise apparently. I won him a teddy bear version of Tales from Sonic and we just started doing this funkyfied dancing while people were watching us.

Walked along Westminster bridge in the dark and he recorded us cussing people on the bridge and took stills on it of me on the bridge and both of us. Went late night cinema and watched Unleashed with Jet Li in it. One word for that film wicked. We just had a blast talking with each other and holding an umbrella sheltering us it was fun but wet. We went back to his house and watched tape of raw and played on his PSP (I love him but still hating him).

Um I am now married to Scott. My mum gave my hand away in marriage to Scott. Now he just keeps on calling me wife all over the show. We kind of done something that was really bad though. We've become a really bad destructive team. Wiko signs have been appearing all over London. Then on Yesterday (being Thursday added to this during the week) We kind of stole a sign from the imperial war museum to not climb on the big guns in the garden. I'm innocent I swear scott ripped it off and put it in my bag. But before he put it in my bag he put it above his crouch now read what the sign says and you will get it >>>>>>>Stolen sign<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh we went to Nandos yesterday too it was good. Plus, it was Marky's birthday so Mark ****HAPPY BIRTHDAY**** *cheering all around* It was fun. We all got our food and we were just eating away and for about a good 40 minutes mark was waiting for his food we just kept on torturing him. Now what is with people stealing shit and planting it on me they stole a whole bottle of ketchup and put it in my bag. Then Dwaine put salt and pepper in to his pockets they were going on like they didn't have fucking salt, pepper or ketchup indoors. Fucking hell. lol! but I thought it was funny to get out of Nandos and open my bag to get out my drink and to find a bottle of ketchup in there lol.
The cutest thing happened too Sufia was getting eyed up in the chip shop and told mark help her out please and mark was just put his arms around Sufia's waist and he was just like stop looking at my girls ass. Yep and you could tell by Sufia's face she was lapping that up.

My check still hasn't cleared yet so I hope that when it does clear I willl not be at college already. I have to go and enroll next Thursday which means I must find all my stuff, and at least put them in order. First things first though must put more money down on my PSP! I only put 50 down must pay for it all. Must have it in my arms and be mine (not chris'). The fact that he is getting the XBOX 360 in November and might give me his slim line ps2 is perfect enough for me. Although I said to him he would practically have the most complete game console collection I have seen.

So I've decided, I am going to take my grade 6 in guitar. I might as well. Plus now in this grade I can use my beautiful baby (my electric guitar) to win points in the examiners eyes. Oh I found Zeus (my plec) It was in my jacket pocket all this time. Sorry, I know this about to sound very sad, but I felt guilty doing one of my exams without it. I really did.

Okay stranger things have happened but my Dad ( yes you read that right) my dad just called me and asked me how everything was going. He says he misses us (yeah right) and that I should come and see him on Sunday. *sarcastic tone* Oh yey more hanging out dun with my dad, where we will have mentally stimulating conversation.

Oh by the way on stbfe I won most and best blog blends on the message board, which is just good *woots* It means more blends and more blog makeovers but hey I enjoy pulling my hair out over fucking html so I don't mind.

So yeah guys I'm done. Have fun whatever ya'll are doing and take care.xxxx

No comments: