Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Seventeen days...

Okay just been listening to Seventeen days a new track from the new 3doors down album Seventeen days. May I just say I have fallen in love with the song...its so cute. I heard it the first time and it really brings up all that emotion. Anyone who doesn't even know who I am talking about go here 3doors down website and listen to the songs while the website loads. If they don't load automatically press play in the player in the topleft corner. Live for today sounds good as well. 3 DOORS DOWN ARE BACK YEY!!!!

Um bored at college aint got nothing to do. Actually that's a lie I am procrastinating because I have my personal statement to finish and some essay question to do for nick and John. So yeah I should get to it...*whines* I can't be bothered.

Char did my nails yesterday, so they are all girlie and everything purple and just cute. *ADMIRES* They are so shiny..... Okay you now can tell how bored I am. I am just sitting here chatting random crap on this computer to myself...well not to myself but to you guys....you lot get me right....I thought not lol

Still pondering over going to see Staind. I know they are like my best band but can I be that irresponsible and put all my duties of taking care of my mum, to go to a gig. No I didn't think so. Plus, I don't how much she can take..really I think she is swinging by a thread. well not exactly that bad, but you can tell she just wants this over and done with. Oh anyone who wanted me to piss off from their and not to live in london anymore, which is yey for me. My mum might and this is a big might move us to kent...she only has a few days to decided and she says whereever she feels she will go in London, it will just remind her of her past. I feel the same the way too. Everywhere time I see somewhere that brings back a memory I start seeing it and it drives me nuts. I want somewhere where I can start writing new memories that don't piss me off.

So hmmmmm I wanna go to the sound tonight and check out the new unsigned bands that (blog unfinshed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dual Head Automatic Shoe Polisher
ps2 accessory
Never be embarrassed again by scuffed shoes. Shine them up quick with the professional grade heavy duty dual head automatic shoe polisher.
Powerful Motor
AC operated
Two Polishing Brushes
On/off
Voltage: 110
One Black color polishing wheel
One Red color polishing wheel
Shoe cream container
Polishing wheel
Dimension:9\" x 14\" x 9\"


Have you ever been in a meeting where you crossed your legs only to be shocked by the sight of your shoes? Even the most impeccably dressed business people find themselves in an embarrassing predicament. The moment you notice the scuffs on your shoes you try to hide them. Unfortunately shoes say a lot about people. Right or wrong, for many business people ...ps2 accessory