Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Live from Brooklyn New york Baby...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay so I am here and I am kinda staring to like it here. Even though the weather is cold and there is a big strike over here in transport and its kind of hard to travel round but other than that for what i have seen so far this place rocks. My cousins are cool. I have met another black person like me (which is my cousin) she listens to rock as well. It was just so great we are so alike. I thought hey Brooklyn hiphop are us but apparently not. D is really cool. Karen is fun too. We had alot of fun shoppping today. The flight was okay... I watched films that I already have like the 40 year old virgin and fantastic four also I listen to bloc party's album and kelly clarkson and there was some buff geeky guy sitting two rows next to me and we started having a convo outside of the toilet and guess what...he gave me his phone number and msn... btw way his name is frankiln. But all his friends call him FK. He is such a sweetie.

Plus the guys are really going crazy for me over here. Over in the U.K some guys like me depending what there sort of girl is but I walk down the road I get hollered by everyone, and bloody hell when I open my mout and talk. I swear they undress me with my eyes there and then lol. Okay so its funny, people stop me ans ask me to say stuff its quite a fun experiance. Its freezing cold, I am tierd and I think after all the shopping I did today I need a serious rest just online talking to Ant. He makes me laugh and makes me miss home so much. So until next time I can get online I will seee you later but I will try to keep you updated with pictures and other stuff but right now AMERICA ROCKS....

No comments: