Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas day...

Well it is christmas day and I am talking to the people online and just eating and listening to music. Me and my cousin D were trying to set the configurations for her new psp and just other stuff. I am a bit tired and stuff. Everyone is really happy. Talked to Sufia and Jay earlier and stuff. They both made me smile, it was good to hear and just listen to what was happening at home starngely I am missing my home. very strange feeling lol. But it only comes and goes most of the time I am fine with it, because my family is very funny and there is always something happening, but I do kinda just miss sufie, jay and char. Also miss my husband, oh sorry hun that I didn't invite you to the housewarming party , I promise as soonm as I get back I will certainly invite you to my house. lol! um got nothing much to say oh except I got a really nice pink (although D says it is magnenta) Jacket... and a few shirts and belts and stuff, which is just cool. anyways guys I am so gonna go and stuff okay see ya leter.... Oh and MERRY XMAS XXXXXXXXXX

No comments: