Monday, December 19, 2005

This Time.....I gotta something planned...I saw you fall not once but twice

Hey everybody well what can I say except for sorry I haven’t been around. Haven’t had a lot of money recently due to me having to support my mother a lot more, cus of our flat. So I haven’t got extra money to go online and stuff. Plus I haven’t been college recently (don’t worry I aint dropping out) it because my dad has been stalking me or getting people to watch me when I come out of college so the police have instructed me to miss out on college for a little while. Yey its like college without actually taking the 2 hour journey to reach there.

I still study and stuff and follow the curriculum and stuff so I am still upto date with everything. Just bored today and I had nothing to do honestly. I can’t go work today because they noticed big movement around the house . Yeah so here I am, far away from the ghetto (in the coutryside as Sufia puts it) doing nothing.

Well good news though going America soon well practically on Tuesday. If I can write an another entry before I go been neglecting here recently. So need to make a new type of template for this thing and just other stuff you know. Possibly build up my blog visiters again they have gone down since I started college because I haven’t really been promoting (bad me) but I will try and put this blog back into top order just where it should be.hey I could probably think of the html while I on the plane for however long it will be and just write it up on paper and then maybe when I get there and when I get settled in try it out. But damn I hate remembering codes. I know most of them but it pisses me off.

Um my pick chain also broke so I had to put into another snake chain that I owned but it doesn’t look right so I might just buy dog tags and put on that. Plus when I come back I so have to put up shelves, which chris said he would help me with, but generally I think he is not so interested in putting up my shelves lol, but doing something else. (yeah I can see you lauging) Just kinda of going over all my cds and just playing them all. Before I go to America I must so buy the seventeen days album by 3 doors down. So it can be my holiday album, plus chapter by Staind, maybe white butterfly by INME but I already have half of the songs from that album on this laptop.

Been pissed of by a few things recently 1 that my freedom has been revoked from me because my bastard of a father wont let us just leave and never return. And just certain things that have been happening recently with friends has been driving me up the wall. Dwaine is actually starting to act as bad a my dad and I’m not talking about physical abuse. The mind games that he is playing is just wrong I already gave my advice to Kaz and basically it was along the lines of. I see what D is doing to you, he is picking you apart bit, by bit and kaz as your best friend I will stand by every descion you make concerning him but for fuck sake Kaz he is tearing you apart and treating you like shit. I know you care a lot more than you say you do but just think about it aright and we just sat there holding hands. Then Charlotte and Dwaine can’t stand to be in the same room together. Without a fight or argument, so I am just like uh I can’t be bothered with shit like that whether I hate the persons guts I would look em straight in the eyes and carry on about my business. So tell me why is such a fucking problem for them to do it…

Oh yeah I took a big step whether forward or backwards in my appearance you decide, but I just thought to hell with it I want extensions with red tinting and now I have them. Most people who have seen it so far like it and think I look well hot! Its not my words, words of others. Zen was down webcam drooling and chris was getting extra happy when he saw me in person. Scotty (husband) loved em too and was saying to me keep your hair like that and then my wife will look more hot than when she started I just had to laugh. Me, Scotty and mark were sitting at the bus stop in the early morning meaning about 3 ish. Scotty was hugging me and putting his arm around me and stuff. Mark was like oi oi no public displays of affection here. Lol! We just cracked up. He was so pissed and he wouldn’t admit it. so I'm gonna post up a few pictures.

-3-days later....

Okay hey guys can't be bothered to make another entry so I am just gonna add it to this.... I'm going to america tomoz and I am quite nervous for what reason I do not know. I guess meeting family that I have never met before is kinda big but ah well.
I am in so much of a rush today getting stuff packed... gotta go to awards evening in stsaviours tonight to get my alevel certificates. gotta wash my clothes it just gerally hectic ahhh then I have a two o'clock flight as well.... god I am really tired.... lol I said I was gonna post pictures of me in here but I will ahve to do it another time I will change different things and stuff but I will have to do that when I 'm over there or when I get back....love you guys... happy christmas and a happy new year mwahxxxxxxx

No comments: