Monday, July 03, 2006

Standing on the rooftops everybody scream you heart out

Hey everybody. Well I have had a good two weeks and now its july and we all know what happens in July. It my blogs bday plus my bday Yey! But Last Month on the 26th I went to HMV...why? you all ask. Well I met, spoke to, hugged and got album and a single cover signed by Lostprophets. I know, and me and Kaz took a pic with Ian *screams* who to mention had his arm round me *screams again* and then complimented Kaz on her dress, I think it was kind of a sly way of complimenting her on her tits. So of course I took pictures. Shame I didn't take pictures of the crowds it was like a mini mosh pit, with girls crying and all sorts... madness. Plus Kaz kept on screaming out random things like... I love you busted, mcfly, spice girls, Girls aloud. After we met them we got this poster that they were giving away free and it is now up on my wall underneath my signed album cover. >Kaz, Ian and I< >pic< >>signed cd<< >>Signed album...Plus Ian looking hot<<

Alex finally wants to started up a myspace account lol. And he wanted me to take a picture of myself in my supergirl top, because he has a superman top and we showed up at the same time wearing the shirts. It was funny. So here >>>Picture<<<

Its gonna be Kaz's birthday in about let say 5 days and we still trying to plan something for it. We haven't got anything in mind. But since it is on a friday we are going to take advantage of that.

Might be going with the boys, the boys consisting of Vic, David and stephen. Possibly Alex and shaun, but they are a both bit busy right now.

My minds going a little bit crazy, little bit confused too. But I am sorry if what I said offended you, hurt, made you feel betrayed, I do love you, I really do.

Okay so it turns out that all my friends are going prom, so I might as well go and campaign. Ha I aint campaigning, going prom but I aint campaigning.

Oh and by me doing this entry, it could only mean on thing, I got a new memory stick. Planning to get a mp3 player, but that is harder said than done.

Okay well I'm of and stuff. So I am gonna love ya guys and leave ya xxx

Plus: Jay, welcome back home.

No comments: