Sunday, February 18, 2007

Let it be I say, let it be

Hey everyone... Guess what... I finished my 7 days fast and am now on fruit and stuff. I have lost weight because apparently with fasting you lose like a pound a day lol. So I have a flat stomach and little appetite and I have to have 4 ounces (8 table spoons) of food every 4 hours.. I can't rush and eat it will damage me .

So anyway.. I am feeling good today.. I mean I had an experiance today adn for the first time I understood why mum was so happy in being a christian. I dont know what it was today but while everyone was in tounges, I felt my tongue become loose, my stomach started to feel there was something in it and I could feel this presence in my throat. I also starting crying uncontrollably.Funniest thing through out it all I felt so much joy. I am actually starting to believe. I am goign to become a more dedicated christian.. Scary eh? but for me , peaceful.

I do though have to train my thoughts, because around a certain person. I get all day dreamy and I am not kidding its getting the worst of me.

I've just finished having some foos and I got uni in the morning.

This week alone, has been a strange but insightful week.

I wish I could makeyou guys understand more clearly, but maybe if you guys try it you may understand more clearer... I dunno. Anyway people I am off. Love ya all x x x





oh also it was my mum's bday on saturday. I got her a footspa and a card she loves it. A person from church got her loads of ballons saying happy bday and her name on it.. look at her doesn't she just look so happy ...awwwwww.



No comments: