Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Today is my day to shine *smiles*

Hey everyone ... just thought I write another message. I dunno why...

Um updates :

I am on my 3rd day of fasting so far so good... I got 4 more days, I have lost a bit of weight already. My jeans are kinda sliding off me. Water has become my favourite friend. lol.

It's valentines day today... yey for all you couples have a great night tonight. I was supposed to be going on a cruise party today with my uni friends, but because of the fasting, I am kinda weak. Plus, my mum thought it would be very unfair to me.. if I was there while everyone was eating so sorry guys, tell me about it tonight when you get back.

I also got invited to the London MCM expo... by one of my deviant art friends... the very few I have. lol.. there will be a dev meet there so... all the people and deviant art members, make a show even for the party. Cus I know I will be... Plus, *cries* I must run upto and hug Zaku or even deathsy. Okay I have just became 12 again lol.

um what else what else... umm... can't think of anything and I had so much to say at the beginning.

Anyway... Happy V day people and happy birthday sister rose x x x

No comments: