Thursday, February 22, 2007

yeah I so what if I put a bomb in the lecture hall

Hey guys umm this is a video based entry. Um basically I have been on you tube all night doing my daily downloading... lol

anyway I actually went of episodes of mutant x and I remember having the argument with random people that victor webster (coup from charmed) looked better as brennan from Mutant x. I mean he was hotttt in mutant x I think it was the whole electricity thing. *sighs*
even though brennan and emma have never been a couple in mutant x... these two videos looks like they should have been because shalimar was just a skank. lol... but anyway coup filled videos below.






The next one is this funny, but stupid comedy thing basically she is taking the piss out of emo's by becoming one herself lol. It cure my minutes of boredom lol you just have to watch it the first one about the dust I was like wth? I must admit she is pretty most guys are gonna like her. The first one is called "the words are dying" and the second one is called "hiders and seekers" lol





enjoy... this video is about martha I am telling you.

No comments: