Wednesday, March 14, 2007

GO GO EMO RANGERS

howdy everyone. Um not feeling good today, its that time of month, plus it is damn freezing in my house for some reason. The other day, me and Kaz found a video mighty moshin' emo rangers.... lol there are actually full episodes *laughs head off* but its just friggin funny, they even have merch out... I so wanna get a shirt... it just makes me laugh. anyway here's the intro the mighty moshin emo rangers lol...



People keep callin me emo(eventhough I aint depressed, I dont go around complaining about my hard ships of life and live in some damn middle class family, with a caring family,I dont cut,Dont wear those frikkin skinny jeans, or walk around with eyeliner like a damn panda, or wear those damn red ribbons in my hair, I just listen to their music and write angsty poetry that is only because I am touch with those felings more.. actually that sounds like I am trying to justify it, so never mind.) I could be token black emo ranger... Token black emo ranger has the power to jack the enemy without them noticing.lol, enough or stupid rambling.

Anyway, I am a bit pissed off today, because of the state my laptop is in. I left it at issa house got home with it and there are scratches on this laptop I have never seen before, greasy finger prints all over the keys and the screen, and damn tea marks over the keys, where the speakers are and the touch pad is as sticky as hell. So once again corinne is a fool for trusting people with her stuff.Plus, someone was trying to crack into my myspace account and it locked me out. Oh well.

Anyway, I am cold, rolling in agony and tired. Man uni is stressin me slightly. I have so much going on I am just trying to get a firm grip on everything. I have 3 assignments to hand in and one portfolio and then I am done for the year. *still got emo rangers theme tune stuck in my head* *hits self*.

bought some new shoes, going paintballin on sunday *w00ts* with friends from uni. oh yeah blud. Still tryin gto look for a new job where my manager isn't a perve.

All stalkers are slowly dying away yey. Life is so peaceful without them. A day without mohammed rubbing himself against me is a good day, any day when he doesn't look at me is even better. Shame the second one doesn't happen, but yeah he has finally left me alone, now all I have to deal with is toks. He is a harder stain to shift.

Feel like going to see brigade or symbo.. dunno. Ah well when I have cash.

Taken my exstentions out and I am ugly again lol. Happy thing though about it, my hair has grown yey.

what other things...

+ apparently my new name is nancy
+ My imvu character is a damn hooker and likes to show off her crotch to anyone who wishes to view it.
- I get my student loan in 36 days... oi people I am dying here lol. I want my holiday and my new guitar you know lol.

and for some reason I cannot be bothered to finish this entry. So I am out bye people xxxx

No comments: