Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Woah its funny how you can be happy one moment and just pissed off the next.

why are people always sensitive about what I say. I just say it to prove a point, but some people just cant except truth.People are always low blowing me when I do it back. Oh how dare you corinne. lets all just get pissy now. Its not fun when the tables are turned. Its okay to make you feel shitty about being who you are, but lets not do it to me. Oh lets carry on in the brilliance of taking the piss.

I dont understand it.

People are so annoying, I swear I can't be near others because I will snap at them. Well I'm just keeping my cool at the moment.

Might just stay indoors for a few days.

lol some girl called me emo at uni again yesterday morning. Guess why? My hair cut (you mean the haircut I didn't have)
My hair has always been this style it just hasn't been long enough to go over my eyes.Think back to the days when my hair could actually fit in a pony tail, there was a fringe,when I was college there was a fringe.Now it is everyone is like why are you getting your hair cut like that. omg the great abomination to the lord.
Plus, if anyone was to cut my hair. it would be my mother... Do you really think I would go to my mother, give me an emo hair cut. She would be like who, what and where?.. emo what is this devilish thing you speak of lol.
Love that woman she cracks me up at times.

To prove a point not that most people care anyway:















I need a holiday, a break. From everyone. From the moaning constantly, the complaints and yada yada yada. I dont wanna hear it right now.

I have my own shit to deal with. I'm sure if I tell ya about it. I just tell you for the sake of telling you.

tired of being a passive smoker, when I wake up in the morning my breathing is terrible. Alex picked up on it before. I used to wheeze in the morning. Its coming back again.

Oh god I'm winging again lol... oh get use to it , exams are nearly here and I am procrastinating like never before.

Might go away and not tell anyone I'm going, minus my mum and maybe a few people (still deciding on that)but yeah just as soon as my break comes... I making a clean break and having some fun.

alex is coming down next week, I dunno why, he just said he was. So is David this sounds be interesting, well for you guys not for me.

I'm getting shell like again. I think I am out of practice of being sociable,bitchy and sociable all wrapped one fantastic package.

wanna get more serious about church. I can see some people going (That's if you aint already)

To sum up this entry southeast and it peeps are drying me up.

Now to end this entry up on a nice happy note. *takes shirt off and starts swinging it around my head* wooooooooo

Okay I am done... and to all my special friends *slap* lol

No comments: