Thursday, December 16, 2004

I've done my drama exam at last!!!!

omg there is no feeling like this when you know that this massive huge strain has been weighing you down and you have been thinking about it night after night. It kinda keeps you up. For me it has been this drama exam. I dont know without my mum there it felt like old times when she was to busy to watch any of plays or anything I was in. I guess havign her around at guitar exams and plays felt a little off I am just so used to my friends being there for me cheering me on! I felt kinda complete. So I guess things are practically, turnignt he way they should be with otu my mum screaming out embarressing things like "thats my baby" "lets see anyone do it betterthan her" yes I have actually suffered mymother doing that and guess what I suffered that through my guitar exam and the last play for an exam I had to do "find me". So anyways abotut he play, we did have enough time to do two dress rehearsals we only did like one and sir made us do these excersies to help us with our beathing and voice projection and then we did the cutest thing ever we did a prayer and I guess it helped since the play was excellent and we were so proud of ourselves. I was only dissapointed at myself when I was on stage and I couldn't remeber my monologue,but I decided to chat random crap until I could! oh and yeah the corinne hunt support group this year only consisted of kaz and Asher who were practically cracking up for most it I could hear them. Kaz thought that our play had more meaning and gave a more impact on the audience and then I think yes!!!!!!!! manny was excellent , she was great expecially the hypnotism scene and when she was asking me questions and she said and " you were picking and picking and picking and pick, pick , picking" I was just so wanted to laugh,but of course I couldn't. I don't know normally the death music would make feel sad but some weird happiness came over me knowing that I was nearly finished that the play was over. Kaz said I was great and good, then on the other hand ash (the annoying little fuck number 2 lol just kidding!) said I was crap but hey whatever(and I knew he was joking, but still). I done it and probably dont ever have to think of it again!!! I'm free from drama performances until................summer yey!!!!!!!!!

No comments: