Monday, December 13, 2004

My uncle died and they hid that he was sick from me!!!

I mean I have this uncle well he wasn't my uncle he was a friend of the family and he died today. I mean my family knew I was close to my uncle and knowone , not one fo those tossers could just say to me your uncle is dying corinne you should go and see him. They thoguht if they told me when he was dead it would be better on me! I've know this guy all my life and then suddenly he is just not there anymore it really does hurt I can't believe they actually did that! when I heard that they did that I threw my phone away from my ear. I was so angry and I was just crying my eyes out. Part of me was hurt and part of me was in grief I just didn't know how to feel! I was just so torn! he always said that if he died he wanted amazing grace sung or played at his funeral..... so i will do every effort for that to happen. I'll probably sing it, but I know I will start crying. I'm emotional like that!! and I have every right to be! imgine the things I could have said sitting by his bedside, so by not letting me see him this condition they said it would keep my good memories of him. what crap. I remember when I was younger it was my tenth birthday and I realised my uncle hadn't arrived yet so I went to go and look for him. Little did I know my parents were looking for me and when I was at his house for an hour and he was singing happy birthday to me and stuff and when I got back to my party my parents went mad and I said I was just at uncles house and smiled at them. I swear I had more fun at my uncles house than I had at my party! I'M GONNA MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!! *R.I.P UNCLE RALPH*

No comments: