Friday, December 10, 2004

what a lying cheating little skank!

okay so I'm writing a diary entry full of venom but not enough of it to fill the page. I found out that my friends boyfriend has slept with his ex girlfriend and low and behold she still loves him (well she would cus she didn't know about this) but it just really bad how she thinks the world of him and still he does this to her! she has trust issue that I already know abotu but does he really have to go and prove her right I only know this info because his own bestfriend cant keep his mouth shut, but I jsut think this is wrong and I wanna tell I do but everyone is telling me that I shoudln't and its killing me. Also chantell told me and kaz to come along with her to go and see her boyfriend so many lies were told in those tqo hours I was surprised. e.g alex said he was in france to chantell and then said he hadn't gone yet. he also said that he was going to buy a house in janurary and thats the same time he said he was goign to go back to BRAZIL (yeah right like he actually comes from that country cus he has said so many others ) he asked chantell if she was a virgin although chantell said that she had slept with alex (in her dreams) and alex kissed me on my neck and rubbed my back. can I just express the feelings of my sick coming up through my throat and possibly on the pavement! I tried washing my neck it will never leave me it haunts me his lips pressed against my neck! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://realmoflightrpg.tripod.com/fiery.gif
http://realmoflightrpg.tripod.com/fiery_copy.jpg